Noctis x Reader - Mine

There you were, in black jeans and    (f/c) t- shirt, talking with your best friend, (b/f/n). You two had gone along with Noctis and the others on a little hunting trip. You guys wanted to tag along, but they insisted that you should stay behind.

Now that they are back, all of you were resting for tomorrow's travel back to Insomnia. And by resting, you were chatting with (b/f/n), not realizing the four men were staring at the both of you.

Ignis's reason was because he was interested in what you two were conversing about; the people of the Crown City. Gladio and Prompto's reasons were the same. You two had looked amazing, even if it was just casual jeans and t-shirts that you were wearing.

Noctis's reason was just a bit different. He was jealous of the fact that Gladio and Prompto staring at you like that. It was very unsettling, the fact that you might go with one of them instead of him.

(B/f/n) shifts uncomfortably, causing you to stop in mid-sentence. "Are you okay?" You asked. "They are staring at us." (B/f/n) whispered. She hated being stared at.

Your eyes widen and turned your head to see them quickly look anywhere except at you two. "That was weird." You said. (B/f/n) nods in agreement.

The thing is, she knew everyone had a crush on the both of you, well, everyone except Ignis and Noctis, Noctis only had a crush on you. The reason she hasn't told you is because she was being black mailed. If she told you, she has to go on dates with Gladio and Prompto. And quite simply, she wasn't interested in dating.

Once you two had looked away, Gladio and Prompto begun to stare at you two again. That was when Noctis had enough.

Noctis gets up from his spot and marches over to you and (b/f/n). Noctis startles the both of you when he grabs you and kisses you roughly.

"Well, I guess that leaves only you,    (b/f/n)." Prompto said. (B/f/n) facepalms. "Oh my Ramuh."