Prologue

Too many. Too many times I've blindly trusted. Too many times I've been hurt.
My mother left me. She ran away. She said she would come back for me. That she'd take me with her as soon as she knew she could take care of me. That we'd play and she'd read to me. She never came back. She left me behind. With him.

With the same man who hurt her. Pretended he loved her. Who tried to kill me once he found out. That I wasn't what he wanted. That I wasn't an alpha or at least a beta. That I was an omega. A male one to boot. He took his anger out on her.

Beating and cursing and burning and cutting. He only stopped when I was five. When he was told she was pregnant again. An alpha. Just as he wanted. He promised he would stop. That he would treat us, all three of us, nicely. That he would overlook my second gender. He did.

Until my alpha sibling was born. My female alpha sibling was born. He was worse than before.

He tried to kill my mother.

Calling her a worthless, defective omega. That's when she left, she couldn't take it anymore. I can't even blame her. But, God, do I wish she hadn't.

I was just nine, left to defend my three year old little sister from a raging mad man. An alpha raging madman. Bruises were common. Burns and cuts sadly even more.

I preserved. Only for her. My sweet baby sis. Because I didn't want to leave her like our mother left us.

I was bullied regularly. For my teeth, razor edged and shark like. For my pink eyes. For my status.

Maybe. Maybe it's me. I should stop. Stop diving head first. Change my approach. Change my appearance. Change what makes me so... Unlikable. My personality. My hair. The way I dress.
I'm going to a new school. Hope's Peak. My once dark hair is now a bubblegum pink, matching my naturally rose irises. Baggy jumpsuits were common. A pleasant change from the miniskirt I was forced to wear through middle school.

Ultimate Mechanic. That's my title. Who knew that a job I took up to feed my sister and myself would get me here. The most world renowned high school to exist. It's thankfully a boarding school. I don't have to stay with that man who calls himself a father. Don't make me laugh.

One of my middle school friends was here. A fiery haired beta named Leon. The only friend I made in the entirety of my school life up to now. He knows about my mother's disappearance. He doesn't know about what my 'father' does. It's not his problem. I don't want to burden him with it.

Tomorrow is orientation. Tomorrow my sister and I'll leave this hellhole and live in my dorm. Tomorrow everything will be different. Tomorrow everything will be better. Tomorrow I'll start a new chapter to my life. Everything will be perfect.

..
...
.....Right?