Orientation Part 4: LUNCH TIME

((A/N: OMFG IT HAS BEEN MORE THAN A MONTH SINCE I UPDATED. I AM SO SORRY!!!! So um, here, I guess.))

-----

After taking Hikari back to their room after breakfast, the pinkette headed back to the dining room only to be stopped by Tanaka before returning to his friends.

KAZ'S POV

'It's him again? What does he want?' I thought.

"Oh um. Hey Tanaka," I mentally cringed at my horrible conversation skills.

"Pink one, the time has arrived for you to commence your demonic training! Come! Your time in this mortal plane is limited, therefore you must harness your demonic powers fully if you do not wish to be brutally murdered upon returning to the Underworld," He declared, not giving me time to process much less dicipher his weird speech before dragging me off and away from my friends.

"OI!" I growled indignantly, " Dude, I don't know what the hell you're on,man but you can't just drag me like a fucking doll as ya like, ya dumbass!" I scolded him causing him to flare up in agitation.

"You insolate fool!!! How dare you speak to Tanaka the Forbidden One in such an impudent manner?! The beast  of the earth will surely punishe you for your-,"

"Oh shut it, Hamster Lord," I said glaring at him.

"Oh hey Kaz," Hajime said.

"Hajime? Don't tell me this nutcase dragged you hear too?" I asked exasperatedly.

"Oh no! Actually I was invited! Meet Nagito Komaeda, He's the Ultimate Lucky Student and in our class," Hajime said, gesturing to the aforementioned male.

The white haired male smiled. "Hello."

"Um,hi, I guess," I said awkardly before realization hit me.

"YOU CAN LET ME GO NOW, ASSHOLE!!!" I screeched at the tall alpha whose hand remained on my arm.

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME IN SUCH A MANNER, YOU INSOLENT MORTAL!!!" Tanaka yelled back at me.

I yanked my hand back before sitting between Hajime and a shorter brunette in a huff, who both sweatdropped at our 'exchange'.

"I'm Makoto Naegi, the Ultimate Hope. You're Kazuichi Souda, right?" The shorter brunette asked, aiming a small smile at me.

I nodded and began speaking to the younger male. It turned out he was friends with Sayaka from their middle school days, who told him about me. We spoke for a while before an annoyed voice sounded from beside Makoto.

"Makoto, I believe we were discussing something before you rudely ignored me in favour of this plebeian," a tall blonde scowled at me while speaking to the brunette.

Makoto blushed before profusely apologizing to the other before turning to me.

"This is Byakuya Togami, he's the Ultimate Affluent Progeny and well, um he's, ah, he's-"

"I am his fiance," Togami said, cutting off the stuttering omega.

"F-Fiance?!?" I exclaimed in shock, these two were younger than I was, how could they be fucking ENGAGED?!

"We, um, we're destined mates," Makoto said bashfully, rubbing his arm in embarrassment, probably hadn't expected his fiance to be so blunt about it.

"Destined mates?" 

"Yes, upon becoming the heir to Togami Corporation, my family located Makoto within the following month and had us arranged for marriage by the next," Togami said, "If you do not even know what Destined Mates are, I will not be informing you of such trivial knowledge and neither will Makoto. Come Makoto."