Not An Update 2

I've been rereading this story and have decided to rewrite some of the chapters. However, that will wait until we reach chapter 10. So that will be in another two chapters. I will add pictures as well as do some art of casual clothing each character. Also here are some more topics.

Impregnation

This can only occur between male and female beta pairs, an alpha and a female beta, an omega and a male beta and alpha omega pairs, regardless of gender. The mother of the child will always be the one of a 'lower' dynamic and in the case of two betas, the female will take the maternal role. The titles do differ in accordance to the gender of each parent 

Alpha + Beta= Beta Mother

Beta + Omega= Omega Mother

Alpha + Omega= Omega Mother

One can ONLY impregnate or be impregnated after the age of eighteen, regardless of dynamic and gender.

Impregnation has different rules for fated pair than regular pairs. If an unmated member of a fated pair is to have sex with anyone including their destined, the union would be fruitless. A bond must be formed before this is possible and even then, only after the first heat or rut occurs or after a 1-3 month period of beta fated pairs. 

Fated Pair Identification

When a fated pair has their first encounter, they will normally have a fleeting thought in regards to their destined, thinking the other to be cute or endearing.

When they have their first skin on skin contact, a mark will appear on their skin, whether where thay first touched or on their dominant arm,  hand or leg. Example: a pharmacist and a confectioner pair brush hands. The pharmacist has a plate of sweets with a fur lined jacket on her hand and the confectioner has a pile on medicines on top of a dark mask on hers.

There is also a scent that they let off if one happens to enter their heat/rut in a crowded area that automatically lets all in the vicinity and the pair themselves instinctivel recognize both as a fated pair.