Orientation Part 1: Introductions

(QUICK AUTHOR'S NOTE: HAHA HAHA HAHA!!! Why didn't I update this??? Simple. I thought I did. I honest to Kami-Sama thought I did.  I also  only update and edit on my phone which is malfunctioning but I stayed up for enough time and enough nights to finish this. God it's been so long @^@. I'm sorry for the delay, but I'm not abandoning you guys, I'll borrow my friends' phones if I must.)
-----------------------

A dark haired man, presumably the principal, stood at the podium. Two figures, a male and a female were standing behind him. 

The female was a pale young woman, around her early to mid twenties. She had hair that was a pure white on the right side and a bubblegum pink on the left pulled up into two high twin tails with a yellow bow in the white side of her hair. She also had a green left eye and a red left eye. She gave us a bright, if not nervous smile.

 'Weird. She at least seems nice,' I though before looking at the male beside her and oh god.

 This guy was an entirely different story. While they both were similar in looks, unlike the woman, he had a downright malicious vibe and a sadistic smile. He had messy hair, white  on the right side, just like the lady beside him, but where her hair was pink, his was an inky black. His left eye, like the girl was red, though much more bright and honestly creepy as all hell, while his right was a bright blue. 

They both had their clothes much like their hair and eyes, split directly down the middle colour-wise. The woman had on a dress that was white on the left and pink on the right with a yellow obi (i think it's an obi.... I think) and a white apron. She also had white and pink thigh highs and heels to match. The guy was wearing a white dress shirt and red tie under a tux which  split into black and white as well. (The pics I used for reference are down below)

"Good morning, 77th and 78th classes of Hope's Peak Academy," The principal spoke, voice ringing out and drawing, rather demanding attention to him, "I am Kirigiri Jin, the headmaster of this prestigious institution

"Good morning, 77th and 78th classes of Hope's Peak Academy," The principal spoke, voice ringing out and drawing, rather demanding attention to him, "I am Kirigiri Jin, the headmaster of this prestigious institution. These two behind me are two student teachers that will be working along with your classes, Mono Kuma and Usami." (A/N lol just made Mono their legit surnames, because it's my fic lol lol lol lol lo-) 

"Hello students! I am Mono Usami! You can just call me Usami-San. I'll be teaching the 77th class." The woman - Usami-san said brightly.

"Hello bastards!" Oh dear lord what???? "The name's Mono Kuma, you either say it all or I spread your blood on the walls," This dude's gotta be kidding me right now, "I'm gonna be teaching the 78th class." 

We all just kinda stood there in shock, Chihiro started crying softly and Kiyotaka looked torn between saying that this guy was nuts and not wanting to disrespect an authority figure. 

"K-K-K-K-Kuma-Onii-San!!!! You can't just say those things to the students!!!" Usami said to Monokuma, scolding but also looking scared of the other.

"Oh yeah??? Who's gonna stop me??? You???" Mono Kuma asked mocking me, punching the poor lady repeatedly. 

"S-STOP!!! IT HURTS WHEN YOU PUNCH ME!!! QUIT IT!!! AHHHHHH!!!!" The woman squealed.

"I don't feel like it," Mono Kuma  smirked, pulling at the woman's cheek insistently, cackling as she squirmed. "Upupupupuppu!!!!!!"

We all, including Kirigiri-Sama, sweatdropped at the display. These two are supposed to be teaching us???  They're like bickering kids!!!!

The principal cleared his throat, drawing the two's attention. "Mono Kuma, please release Usami this moment." The other, albeit begrudgingly, released the woman who in turn scrambled away from him.

The man sighed tiredly, rubbing between his eyes before speaking once again. "My apologizes about Mono Kuma. He will be dealt with accordingly," A snort escaped the aforementioned male, who 'innocently' whistled when Kirigiri glared at him. "You will also be taught by Yukizome Chisa and Koichi Kizakura, however neither are able to to be here tod- " 

"WE'RE HERE!!!" A female voice screamed, cutting Kirigiri off. Then two more adult came in, well came running, bursting the door open violently more appropriate. The woman was dragging  along a man behind her as she hopped onto the stage. 

"I am Yukizome Chisa and this is Koichi Kizakura and we will be the teachers of the 77th and 78th classes respectively." The woman said with a vibrant, friendly smile upon her face.

Another sweat drop

This was going to be a vibrant year isn't it???

----------------

Well this could've been longer but i wanted this updated while i still had time to do so. Also the classes both going together into the school year is entirely intentional. The 78th was scouted early here so they are still technically middle-schoolers, I think. There aren't middle schools or junior highs in Jamaica so I'm flying by the seat of my pants here.  Also are they in character, OOC I'm in only episode 4 of DR3 and am still watching CinnamonToastKen's let's play of dr2. So um...... ill prepared author, h-h-haha.