Orientation Part 3: Ultimate Surprise!

((A/N: HOLY HELL THE LAST CHAPTER HAD MORE THAN FIVE DIFFERENT PEOPLE  COMMENTING!!????!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY DARK OVERLORD TANAKA!!!! LET'S GO!!!!! So, my elation aside, for now, WE GET A NEW POV. Well two actually! I'm hyped for this, let's get it!!! Oh, and I ship several rare ships. I'll name them now, at least the one's that will be in this fic, so you've been warned. Leon x Chihiro: I think it's adorable, womanizer Leon with cinnamon roll Chihiro softening his edges is an adorable concept. Another on is Masuru Daimon x Nagisa Shingetsu: These babies are precious okay?!!?!?!? They deserve each other. Also I'll be shipping Hikari with someone(sort of)!! Stick around to the end to find out :D.  Oh and a few new omega verse concepts that will come into play later. SO STICK AROUND TO FIND OUT :DDDD.))

------------------OMG IT'S STARTING! STFU BASTARDS LET'S GO----------------

KAZUICHI'S PERSPECTIVE

I stand outside of the Headmaster's office, anxiety slowly building up as I sweat bullets in slight fear and intimidation of his reaction. I swallow, hoping to dislodge the fiery cotton filling my throat, before hesitation hit me full force, shaking my resolve.

'What if he doesn't believe me?'

'What if he  refuses?'

'What will happen to Hikari?'

I quickly shook my head, momentarily clearing my thoughts.

'I have to do this. I can't be a coward like usual. This isn't just for me, this is for Kari,' 

I nod to myself, strengthening my resolve just enough to knock and the door quickly, and admittedly a bit to forcefully. I cringe slightly at the loudness of my knocking. I shook my hand, trying to get the ache from hitting the door so hard out of my knuckles. 

"Come in."

I froze for a moment, my prior clumsiness evaporating from my mind as my apprehension crept back in at full force. I restrain myself from allowing my fear to take hold again before turning the knob and opening the door.

'I hope this goes well.'

------//MEANWHILE\\-----

THIRD PERSON PERSPECTIVE

 "Where is Souda?"

The question was finally addressed by Kiyotaka, who looked towards the door in confusion at his friend's absence. 

"H-he's been taking a long time,hasn't he?" Chihiro timidly questioned, stuttering slightly.

"He should be back by now, though," Leon said, scratching his head.

"Kazuichi never used take this long," Hajime said, looking at the door for his old friend as well, Izuru nodding in agreement.

"Ibuki says we look for him!" The multicoloured haired teen said, jumping out of her seat, "Ibuki likes Souda-chan a whole lot. I wanna show him my new songs!" Ibuki seemed to have grown to like Kazuichi quite a bit during the short time since they've met. 

((A/N:No fucking shit, really?!?!?!))

The group unanimously decided to go look to see what was keeping the pinkette such a long time. 

When they got to his door, Hajime rang the buzzer, as the Headmaster had told them beforehand that, because the rooms were soundproofed, knocking would do them no good.

"He ain't answerin'?!?!?" Mondo questioned loudly when Hajime had already rang the buzzer multiple times, before taking over and ramming his palm into it roughly, the buzz now ringing through the hallway, however there was no response.