o2

[21]
➶o2

"i trap myself in the memories and draw out your smile. You always make me smile, My heart aches in the frozen time of you and me"

 You always make me smile, My heart aches in the frozen time of you and me"

❝you were like an angel.

you were like an angel who mistakenly fell from above and i was the lucky human who stumbled upon with you and caught your fall.

your whole presence was enough to make my day, whole. your simplicity is what made you a treasure and me even having a chance to talk to you was sure a rare thing and i'm deemed lucky to ever have the chance to do so.

i could never fully explain and know how, why and what you did see in me to become my friend. i mean, who would ever want to be close with the nerd, jeon jeongguk of the school? of all people, how . . . how were you able to see me?

you were kim haeun and i was just nothing but a couple of those of men who dreamed of even breathing the same air as of you.

i could recall those times when you came on your own and offered friendship with me and i'd be really lying if i said that i didn't cry in front of you.

"oh my god! please, oh my don't cry. . . if you really don't want to be friends i—"

"t—thank you so much"

"e—eh?"

"you're the very first one who ever wanted to be my friend and i'm really thankful"

you were a mystery i try so hard to decode but always left failing to understand your uniqueness, maybe . . .maybe that was also one of the reasons why i came to love you. . you made me change, you made me able to walk on my own two feet head held up high.

you changed the nerdy jeon jeongguk into something capable of standing right beside you, boosting my confidence and helping me cope up with the bullies, changing my whole life into a better one.

you make everything seem so dreamy and i never could've seen the hidden scars you always tried to conceal

you were always wearing that beautiful smile of yours that never ever failed to fool me, i should've known how artificial they were and maybe . . .

maybe we could've lasted longer and somehow you would still be right beside me❞