o5

[21]

"you're warmer than anything else in the world, my love. you always warmly hugged me by my side
i want only you, my light"

❝we graduated hand in hand and to say that i wasn't extremely happy was a lie

❝we graduated hand in hand and to say that i wasn't extremely happy was a lie. having you right beside me was a thing to be happy about but, seeing the future with you right beside me is something i feel extremely blessed off

dumbfounded and speechless,  right after the graduation ceremony i was yet again left surprised when we suddenly went to church and you wanted us to marry at that instant even if our rings were something we bought at a local store and well . . . cheap.

you said we could always buy the expensive ones when we managed to have our first payment as professionals.

"i won't want to live the rest of my life with any other man rather than with you and now that we're already graduates even if this sounds so cheesy, please marry me now!"

cheeks burning into pink and yet heart doing somersaults . . . as much as i wanted to contain the sweet smile from curving on my lips, i couldn't help but stutter and be ashamed at the same time because she was the first one who asked about the marriage thingy even if i was the man between us.

"yah! you vixen, isn't that supposed to be my line?"

"you're too slow and i thought you weren't going to even ask me kookie!"

"yah! i was just finding a better way to propose and you ruined it woman! whatever, i'll say it again then, will you marry me kim haeun?"

"oh my god, yes! absolutely, ultimately yes!

to tell that i wasn't ecstatic and feeling in cloud nine was a lie cause I swear tying the eternal promise of living my whole lifetime with you is something I have always wanted to do the moment you became mine.

i always wanted you to be my wife the moment we eloped and you stayed with me.❞