o9

[21]

➶o9

"i will always be yours and you mine"

❝your death was the most painful thing I have ever witnessed in my whole life

three days right after our reconciliation, wedding renewal and reunion— your heart suddenly stopped beating.

i'd be lying if i said that i didn't cry a single bit when your lips started to became paler as each second came to pass by.

i'd be lying if I said that i didn't cry and I broke the promise that i wouldn't ever cry when the time comes you stopped breathing.

i'd be lying if i said that i didn't try to shake your body the moment your heart stopped beating and your breath weren't visible anymore.

i'd be lying if o said that i wasn't devastated of your departure.

i'd be lying if i said that for three days i stayed in your tombstone, as i couldnn't still grasp that you were already gone.

i love you kim haeun and i always had.

you were my whole wide world, in you i was able to see the light. in your eyes I see a whole new world bud inside me, just having you were enough for me and now that you're gone . . . i'd be lying if i said that i didn't feel so lost and miserable like the moment you lied about seeing someone who never even existed in the first place.

but hey, even if i seem so lifeless . . . at least, i kept my promise that i won't ever take my life on my own cause if i did— then we wouldn't be able to meet in heaven.

you said we'd meet at heaven at the right time and somehow our love will never end there for sure.❞