o7

[21]
➶o7

"i'm erasing you but you keep getting clearer girl remember,you probably don't know that today, i went back to the days we were radiant andglowing"

❝to say that I was a wreck was an understatement.

when we broke it off and parted, everything seemed so dull in my life. i lost all the power to continue with my life and i would always find myself thinking about you and how you were doing.

have you been eating well? are you happy with another man right now? does he treat you better than i did when we were together?

does he shower you with so much kisses like i always loved to do with you? does he let you feel like you're the most beautiful and precious girl in this whole wide world?

does he always say how much he loves you like i do?

i miss you so much and you don't know how much i die thinking that you're already in the arms of another man and your smile already belongs to him.

i die thinking that you're not mine now and i'm the only one feeling this miserable. i love you so much, haeun and you without my side makes my whole world collapse into nothingness.

i kept recalling the times when we were together, the times were love was painted in both of our hearts and everything felt so dreamy. you were my whole world and you were mine and only mine, where . . . just where did I go wrong and everything has to end this way?

i keep thinking of the day you left me. i keep calling your name, wishing that what was happening was just a nightmare and the moment I wake up . . . relief would ran up to my spine and a few tear would drop cause what I  saw was just a figment of my dream and you're lying just right beside me—sleeping softly, arms linked on mine.

oh what do i do?

i want to be able to smile but i can't forget you, i'm thinking of you without even knowing it. everywhere i look all i see is just you, smiling back at me and the tears wouldn't just stop from falling on the corner of my eyes.

i'm lost and completely miserable without you, love.

tell me what did I do wrong?

what happened to us?

you said forever would be our thing and only death will do us part❞