Chapter 1

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey, guys, I am so glad I finally figured out what I am going to write for this book. I know I haven't been very active on my account, it is just because of sports and school. I am so excited to start this book I have been obsessed with the Dolan Twins since this year and this (I hope) fan fiction will turn out good. If you have any ideas for the book please comment. Sorry for such the long authors note. LOVE U PEACE!! (: (see what I did there #dolantwintuesday) 😘😝😜💘>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

NATALIE'S POV.

The only thing I know about my life is that it has been terrible. My parents got divorced when I was only 3 years old. It has been really tough on my mom lately. Sometimes she will hit or slap me for no reason at all. But I know she is trying her best to keep me and her from living on the streets. Every weekend I go back and forth from my dad's house to my mom's. It is definitely obvious that my dad has way more money than my mom has ever had in her life. You can certainly tell too. First of all, he has a decent job, he has a car instead of having to ride the bus everywhere, and he never runs out of food in his fridge or pantry. The only thing I wish my dad didn't have was his dumb girlfriend. Tatiana was the worst. Whenever I was at my dad's she acted as if I wasn't even alive. Plus she always had some kind of alcoholic drink in her hand or around her.

This weekend I was at my dad's place. I packed my usual stuff into my old gym duffle. My brush, tooth brush, shampoo, conditioner, and my knife. I sadly became diagnosed with some kind of depression disorder and I now just recently started to deal with anxiety. I sat in my room waiting for my dad to pull up onto our drive way. Meanwhile, I was cutting away at my wrist watching the blood drop onto the clean white sheets. Now stained red. My mom never knew I did this to myself but I didn't want her to worry about another thing so I kept it to myself.

I heard my dads truck roar up the drive way. I stuffed my knife back into the duffle bag and headed towards the main entrance door. My mom wasn't home from work yet, so without leaving a note or anything saying I had left, I opened the creaky white door of the house and hopped into my dads truck. He planted a soft kiss on my forehead and asked me how I was doing.
" So how has school been treating you?"
Honestly, school had been really hard since my anxiety and depression, but I wanted to make my dad proud and let him know that everything was fine. Even though it wasn't.
" Everything is going fine dad, don't worry"
The rest of the car ride was listening to Elvis in the car. I didn't really mind Elvis. My dad would always tell story's to me about how I used to be so happy listening to his songs, that I would dance around whenever someone played one of his songs.
I never understood how I could have been so happy when now I have a knife to cut myself with and cry every night about why I am like this and why nobody likes me.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey, guys!! Sorry for such a long chapter. I really hope you guys liked it. By the way, what do you think I should call my followers? I was thinking of calling them my wolfs. Comment what you think. Also, what do you think will happen next???? Make sure to comment any ideas for the book. What do you think...???

Nathan or

Nethan

Hope you guys liked the first chapter. I am going to try to update daily, but spring break is coming up so not sure yet. PEACE!!!! (ALSO REMEBER TOMORROW IS #DTT WHO ELSE IS EXCITED)

-Amanda😘