Chapter 6

Me and Cassie put together all of the money we had found or gotten. We had just barely enough money to get two tickets but we did so we were happy. We both had our jackets, bags, and we were dressed in our disguises. My disguise was a 17-year-old girl with fake black glasses, a ponytail, jeans, a t-shirt, a Dolan Twin sweatshirt, and "she" was supposed to be an intern that gets coffee for everyone that is there. Cassie's disguise was the person that drives everywhere to get things and different stuff.  We went downstairs trying to be as quiet as possible. Before I opened the door to leave I looked around to see if my mom was anywhere around. She wasn't. I unlocked the door and we headed toward town where the bus stop was. We waited at the bus stop for about 10 minutes, when finally the bus turned down the corner to the bus stop.
We got onto the bus. It had a foul smell inside. The seats were hard and uncomfortable. Me and Cassie sat together, Cassie was closer to the window because she tended to get car sick more frequently then I did. I looked around the bus. There was very few people probably because it was early morning. I noticed a tall, probably a couple years older girl with long black hair, a super cute floral print crop top, jean shorts, a beautiful long white kimono, gold sandals, a rose flower crown, sunglasses, and many gold jewelry pieces. She looked like a down to earth girl who had a very kind heart. She must have caught me looking at her when she asked me
"Hi what is your name?"
"Who me...uhh...my name is Natalie, how bout you what's your name?"
"My name is Maricel greetings."
She said with a calming yet cheery voice.
"Nice to meet you Maricel, what brings you to Chicago?"
She told me all about how she she was just in India going on a trip to help the orphanage there. She told me that she just came back yesterday and that she is going back to her apartment, which is here in Chicago. She was so kind I wondered how a person could be so nice, especially to a girl like me. She said that she had a name for me. She said that it would represent my name but in a different form. My name to her was flower. I liked it.
Suddenly the bus jerked to a halt
"Whoever needs to get off at Addison street get!"
The bus driver barked. Maricel grabbed her small floral print bag and her coke and headed down the bus exit steps.
"Goodbye!"
I waved.
"Goodbye my flower, I hope to make greetings with you again soon."
She got off the bus and I could see her through the window across from me. She walked away and the bus started to head off.