Chapter 2

NATALIE'S POV.

It was my 17th birthday that next morning. I headed downstairs to see if anybody was awake. No one was. I walked over to the cupboard when I noticed a bowl of cereal with a note on it.

Dear Natalie,

Hey had to go to work today, sorry we couldn't hang out. Happy Birthday!!!

Love and miss you,
Dad

Great I thought. I had to be stuck alone with Tatiana on my birthday until my dad came home. I sat down next to the counter and ate the cereal my dad left me. Meanwhile, I was on my phone checking Grayson and Ethan Dolans Instagram. I couldn't help but fall in love with them each time I saw them. They were probably the sexiest guys on the planet. I missed being at my mom's for the first time on any weekend. I would have invited my best friend in the whole world Cassie to come over and spend the night. She was my only friend at my school. She was just as obsessed with the Dolan twins as I was. They were on tour right now. They were in Detroit first then they would be going to Chicago where I lived.

The only thing I had ever wanted in life was to meet them in person. But I knew that was never possible with my mom's tight budget. At least every Tuesday I could see them.

Hey, guys!! I just finished chapter 2. I really hope you like it. Remember comment any ideas for this book. Guess what it's TUESDAY. I am definitely watching today. Anyone else? LOVE YOU PEACE!!!!! #DTT