Chapter 4

Hey!! Just a quick thing. In this chapter, you will finally get to learn more about Natalie's plan if you have any ideas for chapters please comment. Also, I think I have finally decided what to call you guys. DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!! Hello my WOLFS. If you like it comment down below. I will still be taking suggestions, though. Hope you guys have a great day and evening. PEACE!!!

NATALIE'S POV.

I dialed Cassie's number and told her to come over. She came about 10 minutes after I called her. We ran up to my room and closed the door.

"Okay, Natalie what is so important you needed to tell me?"

"Listen I have a plan... we are going to Ethan and Grayson's tour and meet them, person!" I could see the excitement yet fear in her eyes.

"How are we going to do that?"

"Listen first we need to get tickets for the bus to go to the theatre they are going to be at, then we get there and we have to be sure that we are in disguise so they know we aren't just 17-year-old girls trying to sneak in, Lastly we will watch the show and go on from there."

"Okay, first what are our disguises and Secondly how are we exactly going to get in without tickets?"
That was the part I hadn't figured out yet.

"Listen all we have to worry about now is getting tickets for the bus...Okay" She was hesitant but answered.

"Fine I'll do it."
Having talking for a while about the plan, Cassie left. The plan wouldn't actually start till Saturday. We would get onto the bus travel to the theatre they were preforming at, and go on from there. This plan might be risky but it was it least a chance to meet the two people that actually cared about me.