Chapter 7

After riding the bus for about 20 minutes we made it to the "Grand Chicago Theatre." I couldn't believe we were actually doing it. Me and Cassie headed toward the stairs when I stopped suddenly. Now just realizing the risks of this. In the distance of my mind I could here Cassie saying
"Come on we have to go we made it!"
Her saying that snapped me out of whatever I was doing. I started to walk slowly down the bus exit stairs and hopped off. I turned to look at the bus, but it had already left.

Me and Cassie held hands and started walking towards the doors. Just like the time we did when we started middle school. We walked through the doors and released our hands. There was a older looking man in black pants, a white long sleeve shirt, nice black dress shoes, and a red vest. Me and Cassie headed towards him and told him our "jobs." He looked suspicious but soon gave us a ID pass card, and showed us to the back part of the theatre. Me and Cassie squealed with excitement.

A woman came up to me and asked for a double espresso with extra cream. She looked like a business woman. She had a sharp pant suit, a bun in her blond brown hair, a Bluetooth ear piece, and a phone in her right hand. She quickly brushed passed me. I told Cassie to get the coffee while I asked everyone else what they wanted. I went from room to room asking everybody.
I just wished I could have passed everybody and went to go look for Grayson and Ethan.
Cassie came back about an hour later with everybody else's coffee.
"Have you found Ethan or Gray yet?"
"No... I can't find them anywhere."
"Well keep looking don't give up hope yet."

I searched all over but still I couldn't find them. I sat down in the lobby waiting for Cassie. I heard a car roar up the street. It was a small but really nice car. I turned back around thinking it was just another worker. I sat there on my phone still waiting when I got a text from Cassie.
Cassie: hey running late a BUNCH! of traffic. See you in about 45 minutes.
Me: Okay see you then!
Everybody had already gotten there coffee so I decided I would take a walk to pass time. I got up from my chair pushed it in, and headed towards the doors, still looking down at my phone. I started to open the door when I was pushed right into the person next to me. I fell straight on my butt. I looked to tell them I was sorry but I just couldn't. Grayson was the person I ran into. I looked up him while he looked down at me.
"Oh my god! Are you okay?" He asked me. I got up and brushed off my leggings.
"I'm...um...I'm fine thank you for asking though.

GRAYSON'S POV.
I opened the door when a girl ran into me and fell on the floor. I tried catching her but I missed. She was so beautiful. I helped her up and asked her
"Oh my god! Are you okay?" She looked fine but in case she wasn't I would help her.
I'm...um...I'm fine thank you for asking though. She stood up and brushed off her leggings. She was tall, she looked my age or a year younger, she had strait long blackish brown hair tied up in a ponytail, and she wore cute big framed black glasses which I thought very much suited her style. She also wore faded ripped skinny jeans, and believe it or not one of me and Ethan's merchandise sweatshirts.

NATALIE'S POV.
I could tell he was checking me out. I'm pretty sure I could see a small smile when he saw my sweatshirt. He started to come in for a hug, probably to let me know that he was there for me, so I started to hug him back when he whispered in my ear.
"Meet me in the practice room at 7:00pm, okay?"
"Okay"
I whispered back. I saw that Ethan had already headed towards the back part of the theatre. I started to head outside when I realized I hadn't told him my name.
"Hey Grayson! My name is Natalie by the way...you know in case you were wondering.

I walked away thinking to myself. Wow! I can't believe what just happened!? I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket and started to text Cassie. She was surely going to freak out once I told her what happened.

GRAYSON'S POV.
I started to head towards the lobby when I heard someone yell my name.
"Hey Grayson! My name is Natalie by the way...you know in case you were wondering.
Wow I thought to myself! Natalie it was perfect.

Hey guys! Sorry for such a long chapter but now you have figured out the main love connection in the story. But there might be twist. Make sure to vote on this story and comment. I could really use some feedback on the story. By the way HAPPY SPRING BREAK! Thank for 66 reads that means so much to me. Thank you guys for the support. What do you think...
Nason or
Nethan
And yes I know that it is now Nason instead of Nathan but I just realized it autocorrected the other ones. So yay sorry for the random talk. Anyway thank you so much and make sure to check back in for chapter 8! LOVE YOU GUYS!!! PEACE✌🏻❤️