Chapter 2 (Part 2)

After I had gotten dressed and left my face make-up less and my hair natural which is light waves.

I walk down the stairs and my mom shakes her head in disapproval. "Now honey you do know there is more than one dance so I got you some other dresses."

I smile when she shows me and I hug her. "You have to choose one of the longer ones for the final one and one of the shorter ones for the second dance." my mom states

But what she doesn't know is that I already found them by just first glance.

At the dance their are three sections and I am in the third the king visits each one each night so on the long dress night he will visit the third section which has more classy looking girls.

The first section has all the... How shall I put this... more provocative looking (It could mean annoying or sexy on purpose but in this case Imma put it as slutty) I guess thats how I'll put it.

The second one well they are just desperate. But the third everyone is classy by classy I mean not slutty looking.

I smile as I see Jack she looks at me then pales walking over to me quickly. "You are not supposed to be out of bed Lil!" she exclaims loudly

People look over at us and I smile waving shyly, they roll their eyes and look away from us. Jack hits my side and I wince feeling one of the stitches rip.

I hiss and lift my dress up Jack gasps and immediately apologises. She runs off to get someone to fix my stitches.

I wait awhile wondering when she will be back and just when I stand she comes back with a guy that she looks up at with love. I smile and nod my head at them.

"Are you Lilly?" he asks with concern I nod and he walks me to a white room with Jack following.

"So whats your name?" I ask and Jack glares at me I mouth to her that he is pretty cool and I just wanna be his friend.

He turns around with a needle and I lift my dress up (Don't worry I have spandex on) he looks at the wound weirdly then smirks "looks like you don't need stitches anymore instead you need them taken out." he states I frown "Thats impossible it was just torn op- oh." I say wile looking at the spot that is just a scar with stitches in it.

He slowly inhales and nods grabbing some scissors and tweezers. "You don't have to do this I can do it." I tell him ignoring Jack's glare he shakes his head then looks at Jack's face he chuckles.

"Babe don't worry it's just taking stitches out." he states making her blush. I smirk and she looks away when he starts taking the stitches out.

Then I whisper so quietly that I didn't think he heard "Please keep her and don't break her." he smiles and whispers so quietly back I can't believe I heard "I won't I love her to much."

He finishes and I put my dress down heading out of the room the two love doves don't follow.

I dance with random people and laugh and have fun see our first dance is like a club dance then the second one is more formal and the third is just casual talk and slow dancing.

I laugh and down another drink someone grabs my hips and starts dancing with me I grind on him and giggle drunkenly.

"Damn girl you got moves." the guy growls out and I just keep moving to the beat. "Yeah I guess, my friend and I go clubbing alot." I respond after a few minutes then I quit dancing.

I start moving around the place trying to find Jack after a while I don't find her so I decide to head out.

I stumble to the front door and then I head to my truck. When I enter my truck I don't feel drunk anymore and sigh disappointed but also glad that I won't have a hangover.

King's P.O.V

I exit the stupid dance room glad I finally escaped the stupid women. I breath in the fresh air and catch a whiff of mixed berries and mangos and peaches damn thats alot of fruit my wolf says.

I run out side to see a chevy driving away I huff and my shoulders sink. "Damn it!" I grit out.

I go back in side and go upstairs to my room to get some sleep. I enter my room and strip down to my boxers and climb into my silky sheets sinking into the bed sighing in relief.

I doze off into dream land and dream of making love and fucking with this girl practically in all places we could and all positions we could.

When I wake up the next morning I have a boner so I go to the shower and think of the dream.

I grab my dick into my hand and start rubbing the head and then I start stroking my huge shaft slowly. "Ohhh fucckkkk." I groan stroking faster thinking of her body and how tight she was. "Bloody hell" "Oh- fucking whore." I moan out getting close I keep pumping faster but release never comes.

I growl and push a button in my secret part of my shower the fake girl comes out and I choose the virgin pu$$y.

I shove my c0ck into it and groan grabbing its fake thighs pounding into it roughly moaning and groaning untill finally I hit my high and shoot a load into it the thing fakes a moan and says "Thank you for the big load daddy." I wrinkle my face in disgust and clean the thing up putting it back in place taking my shower.

"Yes I would like for you to take that toy section out of my shower I don't want it." I state into the phone while drying my hair.

"Yes King." a girl says while sounding like a dying cat. 'I dont need a mate and I don't want one I have to find her so I don't grow weaker.' I thunk to myself and start working on pack alliances.