Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Alpha Dario Greywood

My mom hugs me and then quickly backs off, "Lets go home now." I nod and she helps me get up. She plops me into a wheelchair and starts to walk quickly, almost as if she is avoiding someone. My eyebrows furrow but I don't question her choice, we get outside and she helps me in the vehicle then gives the wheelchair to a nurse. She quickly starts the truck and starts to drive home, my eyes get heavy and I start to doze off until my mom slams on the breaks.

I see a humongous dog in the road that is freaking 6 foot tall, my eyes widen but sleep wants to take over more than ever. I soon doze off and hear noises but my sleep is way more important than them stupid noises.

I wake up with my mom saying my name and shoving my shoulder, I open my eyes while groaning, my neck feeling stiff. "Pack your bags, I am dropping you off at your aunt Eliza's." I groan and pop my neck while hopping out of the truck, 'Good we need to get away from those creeps anyways' I think to myself. I remember pulling the syringe out of my leg, going to the hospital and all the blood and foam and most of all the painful spazzing.

I have lead myself to believe that whatever was in the syringe lead to my close to death experience. I pack my bags quickly eager to get away, I feel like one of them will sneak through my window so I write a note. 

                                             'Dear people that brought me close to death, 

I am leaving I won't be back to be your head chef, ever so have fun not eating my amazing food. I have left because y'alls are creeps and that annoying girl that has something wrong with not only her taste buds but also her brain. I was injected with something, and it almost killed me, not like you guys even care. My near death experience has brought something in me to the surface, the need to explore. I won't miss almost getting rapped, being stalked, and being cheated in a fight with a bitch. Any way its time for me to go sooooo, suck my dick, you guys are trash!'

                                                                                                    LOVE, your ex head chef that hates the alpha <3

I start to laugh to myself and I head to the truck throwing my stuff in the backseat, I sigh and wait for my mom looking into the woods longing to see something. I gasp when I see a pair of icy blue eyes from the trees, I close my eyes then open them to see the puppy at my window whimpering. He looked hurt and I felt bad so I opened the truck door and got out I picked the little guy up cradling him to my chest. He snuggles closer and breathes quickly before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

I smile gently and get back in the truck putting my seatbelt on and holding the cute little puppy. I look at him closely and realize that he must be a husky, or something related to a husky. I sigh softly and my mom enters then starts driving, "Why do you have a pup in your arms?" she asks ten minutes into the drive I shrug, "He came to me." I state.

She sighs and I turn the radio on and start singing along "If you ever leave me baby, leave some morphine at my door! Cause it would take a whole lot of medication to realize what we used to have, we don't have it anymore! I sing the whole song really into it when I finished it I noticed my mom smiling and the puppy looking at me with glazed over eyes I kiss its forehead and smile.

I massage its ears while thinking of a name for the pup, "Nicolo'." I blurt out for some reason the name rolling off of my tongue making the name delicate, my Italian leaking through slightly. He tilts his head to the side and I smile while giggling, he yips and I kiss his forehead softly.

MEANWHILE DARIO'S P.O.V

I send my little brother in wolf form to my mate he shows me her throwing stuffed bags into her truck I roll my eyes, "Fucking drama queen, go to her she is leaving our pack." he whimpers his feelings hurt by her decision. Soon I can see him against her chest making me growl but soon I hear her singing so beautifully I forgot that I didn't want her. In that moment my heart broke with how my thoughts were, in that moment I realized that I wanted her that I needed her. The connection cuts after I see her kiss him the second time I noticed she said 'Nicolo' which is my middle name not only that but she said it with a hidden accent.

If only I had her in my arms her back arching in the air her breasts on full display her tan skin shining, her saying my name in Italian, chanting it as I break her stubbornness, as I pound into her, as I let her see the beast in side of me. I groan and lock my office door I unzip my pants and pull them along with my boxers down I close my eyes softly and start stroking myself. I imagine her ass facing towards me on all fours, begging for my monster to be put into her cave, me slapping her big ass and her moaning, me pounding into her relentlessly and her begging for more. I start breathing heavy and soon I shoot out a load onto my chest. "Fucckkkk." I groan soon wiping myself clean with a wet wipe and getting back to work.