Chapter One- Those 4 Idiots and Me.

Okay so lets get this straight. My name is Jade Evans. I'm 23 years old. I'm Chinese and African American. I've been sent to Nanba Prison Building 13- Cell 13 because obvisouly I kept breaking out of all the other prisons I was sent to. Why you ask? Easy answer. And don't get all sappy on my. I went to jail in the first place because I was a theif. I would rob clothing stores, food stores, anything that had necessities. Now don't think I did all of this because I'm some petty criminal. I did what I did with good reason. I would tell you more but-

"NOW STAY IN YOUR DAMN CELL!"

My idiots are back.

"I've gotta say, I think that was a new record for us."

"Yeah, it took them way longer than last time!" said Nico

"Hey Jade you gotta join us next time!" 

"No thanks Uno. I try NOT to piss Hajime off and finish my sentense off quickly"

"You guys are idiots" they start laughing "But then again you're my idiots" *yawns*

"Did you get any sleep while we were gone? Rock asked

"I tried.*yawns* but no. I need to get out of this cell"

"If you want I could always snuggle with you~"

"I'll pass Uno."

"But I don't want you to leave!!! If you leave there will be no more sex appeal here!"

"Uno, you'll live. I promise. Now let go of me" I say while standing up and walking over to the cell door. I see Satero walking past. 

"Hey Seitaro, come here for a sec will ya?" He wore his usual smile and walked over. "Anything I can do for you number 50?" "Yeah. I was wondering if you heard anything from Hajime about me being transferred to a new cell yet." "Sorry but he hasn't told me anything." "Oh man." "But why do you wanna leave anyways? It seems like you all get along nicely." "Well that's true, we do all get along. It's just that..." "Just what?"

"I HAVENT GOT ANY BLOODY SLEEP SINCE I GOT HERE! I MEAN IT! I'M DYING BECAUSE OF THIS!" "WHA!!" 

" I mean yeah, I get along with Nico because we both love anime and manga. Rock and I get along because we're both foodies. Uno and I get along because I can tell him jokes forever to keep him entertained. And Juygo and I get along because I always show him cool magic tricks. But all in all between the snoring, sleep-talking, teeth grinding, sleep fighting, I can't get ANY sleep whatsoever. I'm so exausted man it's crazy."

"Well now that I look at you, you do seem a little.....sleepy, I'll go ask Hajime for ya."

"Thanks a million man. I owe ya."

"Hey Jade may I have a kiss? <3" uno yelled

I looked at Seitaro with dispare and tiredness

"Please. Hurry." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hajime's POV

'Supervisors log. Entry 3056. Its been a quiet peaceful day.'

"Sir"

Looking up from my note I see Seitaro

"Sorry, it's inmate number 50, she wants to know if you for a new living location for her."

'Damn it all. I still haven't for a place yet for her. I don't know where to put her.'