A Monster, A Gorilla, and A Witch (PART 2)

I know I promised to update earlier. but I've had a really crappy day. My wallet got stolen with all my money, my computers are acting stupid along with all my art programs so i can't finish drawing my manga covers,my grandfather says it's all my fault that I'm in a bad mood, and my grandmother thinks that I'm suicidal because I've had a bad day today. (She thinks I'm suicidal because I had an emotional breakdown a few months ago. I'm not suicidal guys. Trust me. I've got stuff I wanna do. I'm 100% okay. I just need to hurry up and move out this house already.)  But yeah here's the next chapter. Sorry if my writing is a bit off at the moment because of how I feel right now. If it's that bad I'll go back and redo it later. 

also I started an Uno X read book now. That story however doesn't follow the story line so my writing style will be a weeee bit different. Hope you enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone including Yuu looked at Jade in shocked.

"No way. Jades just like that guy!? but with water!?" uno said in disbelief.

mushashi turned to jades direction.

"oooooh. looks like we got ourself a little water bender huh."

she said nothing.

mussashi smirked and turned back to juygo.

"what do you think Juygo. you think she had a visit from Mr. neck scar?" mushai taunted. he was bating juygo and jade knew it.

"I don't know whats fully going on but dont listen to him juygo."

"ha!" mushashi threw an even bigger fire ball in jades direction. "just stay out the way. this is between me and juygo. now." he turned back to juygo. "i've got a great idea! since you can't take off the shackles, i'll just burn you to ashes and the shackles will be all thats left. easier than cuttin ya up right!? and i'll always have something to remember you by." 

they both charged towards eachother head on but then  a giant ice spear flew past the both of them along with kenshirou's whip but they both managed to jump out of the way in time.

"You know you talk way too much. " jade said. 

"what? youre still alive!?"

"yep. i'm pretty stubborn. heh."

"That's enough 634! Stop resisting at once! unless you wish to incimadate yourself any further! "

"little mut!"

"your punishment won't end with solitary! Stand down now or you'll be charged with assult!"

"Hush i get it! you can tell me about my punishment once you actually catch me! if you can that is!" he said! in the air he raised his hand and formed something that resembled a giant flaming disk. after that he threw it at the guards and jade. "I take back what I said about you being tough. So now that those patheitc guard and that that girl is out of the way-" he was quickly cut off. "huh?" 

he turned over and 'looked' only to see samon, kiji and jade blocking the blast. samon and kiji were holding up their weapons releasing some sort of chi which help deflected the blast. Mean while Jade made and ice shield around them all so no access fire made its way in and burned anyone. 

"Think you can beat the nanba guard!" samon shouted

"Just try!" kiji said.

'that was a close one' jade thought.

"and as for you." kiji and samon said pointing a finger at hajime and Kenshirou  "use your heads for once you damn fools!" 

"we're getting scolded."