HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Jades POV

"Greetings! And a Happy New Year to each of you!"

'The warden....is a woman? AND HER BOOBS ARE FREAKIN HUGE!!!!! '*looks down and anime cries* 'and mines are only a B-Cup'*anime cries harder*

"Here at Nanba Prison we have a long standing tradition! A unique way of celebrating this holiday! Our New Years Tournament will now begin!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No POV

"This is gonna be so cool! Hey Samon!"

he smiled and looked at her. 'She looks so excited' he thought. "Yeah?"

"Which cell is gonna participate? I hope it's cell 8!"

then realization his Samon like a ton of bricks. Cell 8 IS participating! She is in cell 8! She could get hurt out there! yeah he knew she was strong and all but these competitions are dangerous and doesn't want anything to happen to her. Maybe he should just keep her out of the tournament and get everyone else to do it instead? but then again...

"This is gonna be so much fun!"

'it looks like she really wants to be in it....what to do what to do?'

"I will now announce the participants selected to represent each building." kenshirou said.

"here it goes!"

"representing building 5...cell 8."

"YES!"

samon looked at her a bit confused. "Why are you so excited about this?"

she turned turned towards him. "Because this will be the first time i actually get to do something fun here. been here a year and a half rotting in a cell doin nothin. This is the opportunity to actually have some fun!" she cheered

'she looks so....happy.' he thought then smiled to himself. 'i'm glad. i shouldn't be worried. if anything happens i can just swoop in and grab her. besides shes a strong person. she'll be fine.'

"By the way, do we actually win anything from the tournament?"

"oh yeah. we guards receive a pay bonus. the inmates and ask for anything they want."

"seriously? anything?"

"mhhm. got anything in mind?"

jade started thinking about all the things she could ask for. but then one thing in particular popped in her head that made her turn as red as a strawberry.

'i guess i want.....to go out with officer samon on a.....date' she started imagining what it would be like going on a date with samon. if she wasn't a prisoner. 'us holding hands. taking a walk. maybe go to an amusement park. and at the end we would......' 

lets just say her thoughts we becoming less and less innocent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip-

"Sup Hajime."

"hm?"

"I heard your buildings being represented by cell 13. my condolences in advance for the loss."

"JADE!!!!" the men of cell 13 shouted. the quickly ran over satiero and surrounded jade in a big group hug. "We've missed you big sis!"Nico shouted. "Are ya eatin right over there!?"rock frantically asked. "Oh gob ive missed you beautiful!"uno shouted while kissing her cheek. "good to see ya!" juygo said.