Why She's here.....

Samon's POV

Here I am standing in the wardens office yet again. Normally I calm, but today I just want to get out of here. I could be finished here already but that damn gorilla is taking too long. I turn and look over at the warden. 'She is pissed'

Finally we hear a knock at the door

"Come-*coughs* Come in"

Did her voice just crack?

 The gorilla finally makes an appearance. He walks towards the desk like his lateness isn't nothing. 

No pov

"Excuse me mam." Hajime holds up a stack of files "The files. I've brought a docia(SP?) of each of the four inmates of cell 13 and the file of inmate number 50."

Neh- thank you"

he goes to hand her the files. their hands make slight contact. she gets so overwhelmed that she drops the stack of papers. they both reach down to grab them but yet again, their hands make contact. To her it was almost like holding hands, but to him it was like...avoiding a bomb. before either one of them can try to pick up the papers again-

"DAMN YOOOOU!"

Samon smashed Hijames gut with his bow-staff.

"How dare you touch the wardens fingers!? Especially with that rude display you put on the last time you were here! And don't think i missed you dropping those files on her desk so as to force her to pick them up you creaton! Now apologize for your insolent deeds!"

Hajime groaned in pain while clutching is gut. "I-I beg your forgiveness warden. I meant no offence. ah!"

Samon stood with a proud smile "Take that you hulking gorilla! ha.ha.ha.ha.ha!" but his victory moment was short lived. Hajime came up behind him holding Samon's entire head with one hand.  "It would seem you're ready to die MONKEY" he spoke with such venom.

On the other side of the door you can hear all the fighting, but no one payed no mind. 

~~~~~~~~

"In these files I've detailed the present behaviors of each inmate"

The warden dropped the files on her desk without a care. "Hardly worth discussing. What concerns me is their history."

"Wow hajime, these are pretty comprehensive." same was able to say. was quite hard to considering he just got a bused face, lots of cuts, and swollen eyes.

"I think you should consider a trip to the infirmary Samon." spoke the warden

Suddenly Samon healed like he had just taken a Senzu bean. "There's no need. anyways can you tell us why these conflicts aren't trying to break out of here like they did from every other prison?

"I can't say. though they have indicated that they're comfortable here." he said while having a smug smile. but as we all know when hajime is by the warden he is dying on the inside. 

"None of these documents make any reference to the prisoners prior escape attempts. why might that be?" she said trying to piece the puzzle together. 

Hajime stood firm. "I do have that information. I hoped to explain it in a more intament setting." 

"Intament?"

"some f the details are of the more delicate nature. exceptionally difficult to put on paper."

the warden and samon were both confused. "What kind of details are they?"