The Inmates are Stupid and So are the Guards!

"I put you in charge of building 13 for a reason. I have great regard for your ability. Upon your current wards are five diabolical escape artist who've broken out of every prison they've been sent too. No jail has held them yet.  Number 11. Number 25.  Number 69. Number 50. And number 15. I find it hard to believe that they have yet to attempt an escape at least once. So i'll ask you again. Did you have any problems with building 13 while I was gone?"

"No. everything there has been quiet."

"HEY HAJIME! YOU BETTER BE TELLIN THE TRUTH! BECAUSE IF I FIND OUT YOU'RE LYING-"

"Who are you calling a- *sighs*" Easy there Hajime. You can beat his ass this time. You need him to take number 50.  Damn I want to beat the shit out of that annoying little shit. "Supervisor Gokuu"

"Yeah what do you want?"

"Inmate number 50 has requested a transfer into your building." 

"WHAT!?"

"And I would like for you to take her" I said with a calm straight face.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WANT ME TO TAKE ONE OF YOUR INMATES!? WHY SHOULD I-wait. Did you say 'her'? "

"That's what I said. Number 50 is a female."

"What!? I thought there were no female inmates here!?"

"Well I made an exception for her." The warden spoke. We turned her attention to her. "She is the only female inmate in the entire Nanba prison."

"Why would she want to be transferred into my building"

"She heard that one of my inmates, number 69, was a former inmate of yours. She has been told that your inmates deal with fighting. And honestly I agree with her. She demonstrated something that I can't even describe."

"Yeah well what was it?"

"She fought one of the guards in my building. Yamato. I don't know what happen. All i did was blink and suddenly he was stuck in the wall. She didn't even move an inch."

"You've got to be kidding me."

I looked towards the warden

"The final decision is truly up to you mam." The warden sat there. I could just feel her murderous intent. Don't break the poker face, Don't break the poker face. DON'T BREAK THE POKER FACE DAMN IT! 

she then looked up

Ohhhhh no! she wants to kill me!

"Permission granted. Prisoner number 50 is no longer under your care Hajime. She is now in the care of you, Supervisor Gokuu."

He looked pissed. But unless he's got a pair of brass ones he wont dare say anything against the warden.

"Understood. Yes mam." 

"And warden if you wish I shall bring the rest of cell 13's files"

She sighed. "Alright. You both are dismissed. Samon. Follow Hajime to Building 13-Cell 13 to retrieve inmate number 50 along with her files. After that, take her to her new living area and report back here."

"Yes mam."

I bowed then walked out the office, followed by that damn monkey. Once out of the office I made a run for it!

'THAT WAS A CLOSE ONE! WHEN SHE CALLED ME IN I THOUGHT SHE FOUND OUT THE TRUTH! I ALMOST LOST MY POKER FACE!'

"HEY YOU IDIOT WAIT UP!"