We Got Our Rewards! (PART 2)

AN/ Guys I am SO sorry for the ate update! I recently just finished up school. The reason why I went on a mini break was because I was dealing with finals. Sad to say however I think I only passed on class this semester. Oh well. College sucks. Also I want to give a big thank you to all of you! Over 1k reads!? and 65 stars!? I love you all! I never thought the book would even be that popular tbh. And this was/is my first story on here. I never would have made it this far without your support. Thank you so much! And because I'm on summer break that means.......MORE UPDATES! YAY! Also if you all heard of "Killing Stalking" I published a story about Sangwoo. I know there are people that can't handle gore, so I tamed the story a bit. Feel free to check it out!

Throughout the day things have been pretty quiet......just kidding. Samon and Jade wouldn't stop making noise. And before you ask, no not sex noises.  Actually they just won't stop cracking jokes, laughing, play fighting, and just stealing kissing from one another.....and she hasn't even been back a full day yet. Currently the happy couple are on the opposite sides of the prison. Samon is with Hajime restocking book shelves, and Jade is watching over cell 8.

Samon sighed happily.

"What's up with you monkey? You seem to be in good spirits again."

Samon looked at Hajime. 'Do I want to tell him that Jade is here again? or that she's a guard?' he thought to himself. "Jade is back at Nanba."

Hajime seemed to stiffin up a bit. "You mean number 50?"

"Not an inmate anymore. She's a guard now."

"I see" he said. "..................You know I..........I never meant to go that far" he said. It was actually embarrassing for Hajime. He's not one for apologizing. Especially to the monkey.

Samon only ignored him. Yeah he was still quite angry at him.

"I didn't know you guys were a thing too."

Now this got his attention. "Now how did you know that?"

"I uh. I over heard you and her brother talking. The day she left."

"You nosy bastard! You were ease dropping!?"

"Quit your screeching. I was walking by and over heard okay. I'm sorry. There I said it."

Samon looked away. "If you apologize to anyone apologize to her."

Then things went quiet. Awkwardly quiet. 

Samon sighed and laughed a bit "Jeeeeze. I can't believe your inmate hacked on a visiting request onto his victory prize"

"I'll allow it once"

"THAT'S WHAT I WAS GONNA SAY!"

Annnnnd things went back to normal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Samon and Hajime finished they went back to their own building. The train ride seemed way longer than usual. By the time he got back to his building he saw Jade finishing up her rounds. She smiled and did a quick little jog over to him.

"You find everything alright here?"

She nodded. "Yep."

He put his hand on her head and started rubbing her head.

She giggled. "Whats this for?"

"Oh because you're just the right height"

" Hehe. thanks?"

"And this" He kisses her forehead "Is for doing a good job on your first day"

Now she started blushing. "Thank you."