Its Finnaly Here!!! Anlivia (1)

No Smut ATHONYS POV (ps. This vid is SOOO #Anlivia)
  I've had suspicions for a while that Olivia likes me but lately it's been REALLY apparent. Whenever I'm filming a video she try's her best to be in it. But honest I don't mind. I sort of like her back and today I'm gonna kick myself in the butt and go up to her to ask her out. Let's do this.
"Hey, Olivia" I say calling her over
"Um.. Y-yah"
'Cmon say it say it' I tell myself
"Wanna go to dinner with me at 7?"
"R-really?"
"Yah"
"Like as a-a d-d-date"
"Yep"
"Uh ok sure" she said trying to play it cool.
!* Time skip to 7:00*!
Olivia's POV WARNING LANGUAGE
"Shit I'm gonna be late" I mumbled to myself."Fuck LA traffic"
We're going to Olive Garden so I have on a fancy/ casual out fit.
My hair is Dutch braided back
I'm where a white cotton blouse that has "no shoulders"
Tight fitting skinny jeans
And autumn boots
"Yes finally we're moving" I say to myself.
TIME SKIP (agin)
When I get there I see Anthony waiting at a table for two. I walk over to him.
"Hey, Anthony!" I say enthusiastically. I'm way less nervous now that I'm actually here.
"Hey, Olivia"
"I wasn't expecting you to be here" I say joking as if he didn't invite me. Wow he looks so hot.
"Haha, you look very pretty."
"*blushes* hehe you too, but handsome" we basically match he has on
A white button up
A bow tie (it's a light grayish blue)
And basically the same dark gray skinny jeans as me.
"Hello you two love birds what would you like to eat." When our waitress says love birds me and Anthony look at each other and struggle not to laugh.
"I'll have the Cesar salad and just sone pasta please" I say.
"I'll have the same"
"And for drinks" she says
"Just water plz" he answers for the both of us. He read my mind (not litteraly)
"Well it's this romantic" he said pointing his head towards the candle at the end if the table.
"I like it" I stated. The lights were dim. Perfect.
"Me too" he said looking into my eyes."you know how Shayne says you eyes don't give off enough information?"
"Yah" I say rolling my eyes.
"Well I disagree. I think your eyes are beautiful and give off just enough information."
"Aw thanks I think your eyes are pretty too" and with that our food came.
"I'd give this a 3 out of five stars on Yelp." He says making a joke as he wiped his mouth.
"I agree" I giggled.
TIME SKIP TO THE END OF THIS AMAZING DATE
"I had a lot of fun tonight" he said as he walked me up to my apartment complexes door.
"Me too" I said in response.
"I have a question"
"Ok I'm listing ing"
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
"Yes of course Anthony!"
"I love you"
"I love you too" he let go of my hands and kissed my passionately.
"Thank you, for a great first date" he said "goodnight my love."
"Ok see you at work tomorrow" I giggled.
I went inside and plopped myself on my bed and smiled myself to sleep.
I love him. I admitted to myself.

SO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MAJE SURE TO SUGGEST A SHIP FOR ME TO WRIGHT ABOUT ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS BOOK THX AND GOODBYE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💜💜💜💜💜