Please Don't Go || Marhinki (1.2) The Note

Maris POV 1 week later (she broke up with peter and her and Sohin are still "Undecided")

    i sit on my bed, open my bedside drawer and take out the note. im ready to read it...

Im sorry, but i couldent syand it anymore, none of this is your fault...

Joven: thanks for Bringing me smiles when i thought it was impossible to.

FLitz: Thanks for teching me how to dance and making sure i always stayed foucused.

LaserCorn: Your the F*cking Bomb man! (Awwe)

Wes: Thanks for teching me its okay to be a F*cking idiot at times.

Boze: I didnt know you that well, but all i know is that your an amazing person. also F*ck Josh... i wont be seeing him in heaven XD

Noah: we may not have been vary close, but you helped me smile.

Olivia: I barely knew you but you were definatly someone i could talk too.

Keith: I wish we hung out more, thats probably one of my biggest regrets.

Shayne: F*ck YOU! JKJK man your a great dude!

Courtney: Thanks for being one of my best friends and supporting me in all our Illegal indevours (video on Courtneys YT) 

And lastly.. Mari: Where do i begin, I love you so Much! and i will do my best to make your life everything you deserve, if thats how it works, i hope you have an amazing ife with peter and I know you will be an amazing mom! I cant wait to see you in heaven. stay positive, its not your fault... Goodbye.

i start crieing.

sorry guys i cant finnish this ATM but imma Publish it anyways! ill finnish it soon!