{~ Smut ~} Lust || Courtivia (1)

I got a really sweet DM from bullsnake99 asking for this so.... Here you go!

Maris POV

"Girls!!! Time to shoot 'What're Those'!!" i shout past the Squads office door.

"Coming!!" they said in unison, they've been dating for 1 month and are already Ultimate Couples Goals!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome To What're Those!!!" i said "This is Olivia's first time on the show!! and we have a very exciting episode planned for you!"

"oh god!!" Olivia rolled her eyes "Who's First?"

"I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!!" courtney says.

"That joke is sooooo old" i laugh as me and her switch places, so we were sitting (from right to left) like Mari, Courtney, Olivia. Wes walks up with a blue rag as Courtney pulls down her blindfold.
"Okay go ahead and feel"
"That sounds SOOO wrong!" Olivia says "well so does this object"
"Don't give so much away!!" I shout at her
"Oops sorry" she replies
"Oh! Oh my!!" Courtney says as she touches the object.
"First Clue!!!" Olivia laughs "I bought this for my guy friends to use with their wives, they said 'it was very... Interesting.'"
"Mmmm is it a Sex toy?" She tilted her head
"Hymn kinda kinda" I nod, and shrug
"Next Clue!!" Olivia laughs awkwardly as Courtney rubs the object "Great for those Off Nights"
"What???" Courtney questions "is it a.. OH" she touches a weird part of the object "is it a double headed Dildo!??"
"Take your blindfold off!!" I shout
"WHAT? THE! F*CK!!" She says as she throws it across the room
"Can we keep this?" Olivia 'Jokes'
"We're not gonna fight you for it XD" Keith laughs
"Oh Shut UP!!" Olivia laughs...
~~~~~~~~
Courtneys POV at Courtivia's House!
    "Haha I can't believe you brought that home!" I laugh as Olivia puts the Dildo on the table as she grabs her laptop out of her bag,
"Wanna try it out?" Olivia says as she wraps her arms around me and gives me a peck on the cheek.
"Ooh, you got a bad reputation!!" I laugh as I turn around to hug her.
"Oh C'Mon pweeeeze" she gives me puppy dog eyes...
"Uuuuuugh Okay!" I smile as I grab her hand and pull her towards the bed room
"Wait the Dildo!" She lets go of my hand and runs to grab the Dildo
Pt.2 Coming soon!