{~Smut~} Late Night || ShayneXReader(1)

"I love you" my hunky blond boyfriend said to me as he kissed my forehead. I had just had a baby boy. Wait... Let's go back a little, or a lot.
I don't mean to sound cheesy but it was December 25 2016
  Me and Shayne were at the Smosh Annual Christmas (and Hanakah) Party...
"Hey!" Sohinki said as he walked over to me, he hands me my punch that he so kindly got for me.
"Hey" I reply, sliiiiightly tipsy.
"Are you drunk?" He asked
"A Little" we laughed.
"Where's your boyfriend?" He asked, being a gentleman.
"IDK! Why?"
"I just wanted to tell him not to drive you home, in case he's drunk."
"Smart Move" I rush off to find Shayne.
     Yep! He's drunk! (A/N none of Smosh Games is drunk cause they have to film tomorrow)
"I bet I could bet you in Wolf Gang 3" he said to an obviously NOT drunk Wes.
"HA you don't stand a chance!" Non drunk Mari said to him. She's right Wes LIVES off this game.
"Okay, Game on" Wes challenge ps him. Wes is so kind but when a Competition starts, GOOD LUCK!
        I instinctively grab shaynes arm and pull him away. I don't wanna lose our life's savings to Wes.
"Oh hey babe!" He said. He looks so cute!
"I missed you" I wanted to be mad but u couldent, he's to sexy.
"Your so hot!" He said slamming his lips against mine. I melt into him, he tastes of strawberry (the punch) and Alcohol. But I don't give a Sh*t. He raised up My leg and as the kiss got ore heated, I felt something... Oh YES!!!!
     He picked me up and we went towards the elevator. We were on floor 6. He pressed 1 and turned toward the wall, he pressed my up against it and I leaned down to kiss him, I want him, NOW!
As we reached the first floor I hoped of him and held his hand, I ran towards our office. No one was there they were all at the party.
   I pushed him onto the couch.
"Excited are we?" He said mocking me.
"Shut up, Hunk" I said bitting my lip.
"Ooh okay!" He said  VAAAAARY DRUNK.
"Now F*ck me!" I said, he hoped up and pushed me onto the couch wasting no time, wow he's hot!
      He pulled of my shirt and pants, I took if my bra.
"I F*cking love you (Y/N)" that wasn't the Alcohol talking.
"I love you too" I slightly moaned as the kissed my neck and slipped his hand down my painties and played with my clit.
"Stop teasing me!" I said angry, I wanted him, I wanted him Bad!
He pulled of his shirt revealing his VARY sextpy, toned body. I played with my nipples as he took of his pants. He dry humped me as he kissed my neck causing small moans to escape my mouth. He kissed down my body and slipped off my (F/C) Painties. He waisted no time pulling of his boxers exposing a large Erect member.
"Do you have protection?" I asked. He jumped off the couch and went to were he threw his pants he held up something is a small wrapper.
"I always Come prepared" he said slipping it on.
"You ready." He said leaning down towards me.
"Yes." I craved him!
     He slammed inside of me.

*sad time skip*
     Then 9 months later, this. Little (insert a baby boy name) and Shayne the best things I could've asked for!
I love them so much.

ITS SO LATE!! SORRY ITS BEEN A LIL BIT SINCE IVE UPDATED IVE BEEN BUSY WITH WORK! THANKS FOR READING!!! ❤️😘😊👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 (Ps this is unedited!!!!!) :P