Please Don't Go || Marhinki (1.3) I'll Hold You

Maris POV

    i quickly jump in my car and drive to Sohinki's Apartment. 5 minutes later i pull into Soins Driveway.

   the door to his apartment wasn't locked. good.

"MATT!!" i scream for him.

"One Seconed!" i heard him panicky scream from the bathroom. i bang on the door.

"ARE YOU CUTTING AGAIN?!" i hear something hit the ground and a big thud. i grad a Chair (Climbing helped) and hit down the door.

"Nnnononononononono" i see an uncontious sohinki on the ground, his wrist slit. thankfully not vertical, he has a chance of surviveing. 

   i pull my phone out of my pocket and call 911

"911 whats your emergancy?"

"umm My friend has just slit his wrist."

"Horizontal or vertical?" 

"Horisontal"

"Ambulances are on their way." i hang up. everything else is a blur. Ringing. murmuring. all i can really think about if getting in that F*cking ambulance with him. i held his hand the whole way. and tell him its gonna be okay, they rush him into the ER.

  Sohinkis POV

   i read through the comments on my new video. 

'Ew why does he post videos?'

'I cant belive he hasnt been fired yet'

'just die already'

   i know i cant kill myself, for Mari, so im just gonna cut a bit. to numb the pain. 

1

2

3

4

5

6.... "MATT!!!" i hear a scream... MARI

"One Second" she made me jump so much that the razor blade went too deep, i fell. everything sounds like one giant ring except for Mari

"nonononononon"

"My friend has just slit his wrist"

"Horizontal"

"Its going to be okay matt." i hear her cry and i feel her hold my hand. i see a flash of purple.

then everything goes silent.......................... 

Maris POV

BeepBeep  BeepBeep Beeeeeeeeeeeeep i hear a monitor

     i wake up from my dream and i find my self in a hospital waiting room,

"Oh! Ms. Takahashi. Your awake. Would you like to see Mr. Sohinki?" an older lady asks me.

"Y-Yes" i choke up on my words. she walks me a bit down a hall and says

"Last door on your left" and she points.

    i walk into a room and see a tom of wired attached to a body.

"mari..." i hear a faint whisper.

"matt..." is all i could say, i sit next to him and grab his hand. stitches... 10 of them.

"Im sorry" he says.

"Dont be sorry babe" oops "Theres no need to be sorry, im just glad i found you."

"Me too Babe, Me too." i rest my forhead on his hand, i riun the moment and say.

"i read the note..." i say a tear rolling down my face. "I had no dea you hated Josh that much!" i decide to make a joke, thankfully it made him laugh...

1YearLater

Mari went on to Date Sohinki

Sohinki went on to date Mari

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS MINI SERIES