A Step Away || Boven (1)

Suggested by the lovely  marenkay_04 <3 ENJOY!!
Boze's POV
   "Hey Boze, My office NOW!" Joe sticks his head through the SG Office door, oh no what have I done! We sit down in Joes office and he gives me a stern look... "What have you been doing on the weekends?"
"Uuum, it depends. Most of the time I'm playing video games or hanging out with my girls. Why?"
"I heard that you were, should I say 'Diddleing' with a CoWorker!"
"What? No! I don't Date!!"
"Hmmm, okay! Your off the hook. THIS TIME!" I deeply exhale and walk out of his office. And step back into the SG office, I really didn't handle that well. I sit down at my desk and a tear rolls down my face, I've been working her for 1 month and I'm already getting yelled at...
"Boze? You okay??" Joven looks at me concerned. I wipe the tear away and breath.
"Y-yah I'm fine (there's that word again)"
"I hate that word!" I look at him, Confused
"What word?"
"Fine, it's a long story and I don't want to tell it. But I just wanna let you know, that if you need anything, I'm just a step away." I step up from my desk and take a step. "Okay, welcome to The Dr.Ovenshire office, what can I help you with today!" Joven smiles, making me laugh.
"Joe yelled at me..."
"Oh, I'm sorry about that!" Joven breaks character.
"It's okay, I'm f- CRAP! I just don't take that stuff easily! You know." I shrug
"Yah I understand. Wanna go take a walk, outside, away from joe!" He laughs and stands up, putting his elbow out like a showfurr (can't spell Rn) I take his arm and smile, we walk out side laughing as we see Courtney and Olivia dancing

      "So...." Joven nudges me.
"What!"
~~~~~~~
I'm just a DM away guys!! <3 xx