Visiting the Theatre.

Winter's POV.

"Hurry Winter! M-Mr. Moon is holding auditions today!" Mum yelled from downstairs. I leaped down the stairs and landed right beside her. "A lot of people would be jealous of your agility Winter." Mum smiled. We walked to the theatre and I saw a long line. I simply picked Mum up on my shoulders and walked through the crowd.

"Hey! No cutting!" Said a Camel.

"Who do you think you are?!" Yelled three bunnies.

"Watch it down here!" Yelled a mouse. I lifted Mum up higher since she was slipping and they must've seen the signature and design of Ms. Nana Noodleman on my jacket because they stopped complaining and started to act like fans.

"Omg! It's Winter Larona! She lived with Nana for years and is like a daughter to Nana!" Squealed the bunnies. We made it to the front and I glared at Mr. Moon.

"You made it!" He cheered.

"Yeah, next time make a section for Mum and I to come in through." I growled a bit. Mum put a hand on my knee to calm me, since I was really tall. "Those people are really rude..." I mumble. "And Bipolar..."

"I appologize, let's get this audition started!" Moon exclaimed. I grabbed the extra clipboard and sat next to Moon while Mum sends people in. I ignored most of the people except for the Camel from outside, a couple frogs, a porcupine girl and her boyfriend, a gorilla boy, a pig woman, and an elephant girl my age.

"Your names Meena, correct?" Moon asked her. She nodded shyly. He nodded for her to continue and I could tell she was nervous cause she'd diddly with the microphone and accidentally make something fall.

"Alright, that's enough embarrassment for you." Said the mouse from earlier. I growled silently. Meena just hung her head and left the building. I got up to follow her but Moon put a hand on my shoulder.

"After the auditions, okay?" He whispered I nodded and silently glared at the mouse as he sang. I mean, he was a good singer and all, but he was too egotistic. After a couple hours Mum came in.

"That's the last one M-Mr. Moon." She smiled at me. He had her call them all back and I smiled at them all and excused myself so I could go find Meena.

"Be safe!" Mum called after me, I nodded and took my phone and house keys with me. I looked to the right and saw that the leaves have fallen from the tree on the sidewalk. I followed the trail of leaves to a small cozy looking home. I knocked on the door and an elephant in a green sweater answers.

"Hello, I was wondering if Meena lived here?" I asked politely. He looked me up and down.

"Who are ya and what d'you want with my granddaughter?" He asked me suspiciously.

"Well you see sir. Meena was auditioning at the Theatre and I noticed she was nervous, I also heard how Mike talked to her, so I wanted to see if she was okay and if I could possibly give her a confidence boost so he can perform with us." I explained.

"Okay, but you haven't told me your name yet."

"My name is Winter Larona. I work with Mr. Moon." I said, holding a hand out. He shook it and let me in.

"Meena? Someone's here to see you." He called into the living room. I saw Meena crying on her couch with her mother.

"Hi Meena, my name is Winter Larona and I was there for your audition. I apologize for how Mike treated you and I was hoping maybe you'd audition again? I'll make sure it's a one on one audition of course." I explained.