A night to remember!

Winter's POV.

I grabbed the dark red and black dress that Nana bought me. I put it on and put on my usual black boots and some red lipstick as Johnny performed.

"Now this next performance is by a close friend to me, she is also a prodigy of the one and only Nana Noodleman! I give you Winter Larona!" Moon announced. I saw Johnny upset so I gave him a kiss on his cheek as I walked by to cheer him up.

"Good luck! You'll do great!" Rosita smiled as she and the others gave me thumbs up. I walked on stage and smiled at the growing audience. I began singing. (song in media)

"Whoooooo!" The crowd cheered and I bowed and walked off stage. Ash went up next but the bank woman cut her off before she performed. She still did amazing. I saw Johnny walk further backstage and then I felt a small poke in the back of my neck. I turned my head and saw someone I hoped to never see again.

"Mother?" I whispered as I stalked up to her. "What are you doing here?!" I hissed in a whisper.

"I saw your performance on TV in the jail... My daughter, you did splendidly. I'm so proud of you, I'm so sorry I said those awful things to you, and I regret what I've done in the past to you, Kadyn, and your father... Would you ever forgive me?" She whispered to me.

"Oh mama..." I whimpered and hugged her close. "But you should be in jail!" I whisper hissed as I saw the helicopters hovering above the stage during Mike's performance.

"I'll leave, I just want you to know I'm proud of you. Just... Please visit me?" She asked me as she held my shoulders, sending worried glances at the others as they watched Mike perform.

"Of course... I'll even bring Papa and Kadyn."

"Kadyn's back?" She asked surprised. I nodded and she left quickly with a smile on her face.

"Now for our last performer, this is her first live performance, I give you Meena!" Moon announced and I went over to Johnny and the rest.

"That your mother?" Johnny whispered.

"You saw her?!" I hissed softly. He nodded. "Yea, and didn't I see you with your dad a minute ago?" I teased.

"Yup..." That was when Meena finished and we all walked out and joined hands and bowed.

"You did great Meena..." I whispered to her. She smiled. We then left the stage and I saw Kadyn and attacked him in another hug.

"Who's this one now?" Ash teased.

"Kadyn these are my friends, Rosita, Meena, Ash, Gunter, Eddie, Mr. Moon, my Mum Ms. Crawly and Johnny. You guys this is my brother, Kadyn." I introduced. I was then tackled down by a small body. I looked at who it was and saw it was a small golden furred leopard. "K-Kadyn? Who is this?" I asked him.

"This is my son, Rei. Your nephew." He introduced.

"I knew it was you Auntie!" Rei exclaimed. I giggled and hugged him.

"Your so cute! I can't wait to have one of my own!" I squealed. Kadyn and Johnny chuckled while Papa crossed his arms as Rei giggled too.

"Not too soon." Papa said sternly.

"Of course not Papa! I'm not even dating anyone yet!" I giggled. "Oh Johnny! You wanted to talk to me after the show!"

"Oh, right... Let's go?" He asked, helping me up and we walked away from the rest.

"So what is it?" I asked him.

"Winter... I know we are different animals, but I fell for you... Hard. Do you think we could maybe... Go out sometime?" He asked nervously. I giggled.