A wild day.

Winter's POV.

I wake up in Johnny's arms and realise today is the day that Nana buys, and rebuilds, the theatre. I jump up from my spot and grab my usual jeans, black shirt and black boots(first chapter picture in media). I rush to change in the bathroom, leaving Johnny sitting up in the hammock, confused.

"What's happening?" He asks in a husky morning voice that sends shivers down my spine.

"Today Nana Noodleman is buying the theatre, c'mon! Get up and get ready!" I say excitedly, rushing from the bathroom, fully clothed and pulling Johnny out of the hammock and into his room to change. I run out of the room and close the door, running down the stairs to see Mum making toast. I grab a piece and then run to the door after hearing the doorbell. I open it and see Rei right in my face, who is actually held up by Papa.

"Hi Auntie." He waves and I grab him and run to the kitchen, set him on the chair at the table, and rush to get him breakfast.

"Hey Mr. Larona, hey Kadyn and little Rei." I hear Johnny say from behind me while I feed Rei his pancakes, sausage and eggs.

"Hey Johnny." Kadyn smiles and comes and pats my back before taking my spot and feeding Rei. I walk over to Papa and hug him.

"Hello Johnny, what are you doing here?" Papa asks, his arm still around me in our side hug.

"Well, my dad's in jail, so I'm kinda alone at home, so I asked if I could stay here for a bit." Johnny said, grabbing an apple. "Want me to grab you one too Mr. Larona?" He offers to Papa while still standing by the basket of fruit.

"That's alright Johnny, I'm not hungry at the moment, thank you though." Papa said politely. I walk into the kitchen and make coffee for everyone and make hot cocoa for me and Rei, since we don't like the taste of coffee. When I'm done I give Papa, Mum, Johnny and Kadyn the cups of coffee and I hand Rei his cup of cocoa.

"Thank you Auntie!" He hugs my leg, careful not to spill the drink. I smile and drink mine. I watch as Johnny and Papa talk and seem to get along. Papa chuckles and walks up to me while Kadyn talks with Johnny this time. Mum goes to get ready upstairs.

"He's a good guy, I'd be... Somewhat okay if you two... Dated." He said hesitantly and I laughed.

"You don't have to force yourself to say it Papa, I know what you mean, so you don't have to explain anything. And thank you for approving of who I'm allowed to date." I giggle and Rei pulls my pant leg.

"Does this mean I get cousins?" He asks cutely, I do a spit take while Papa laughs a deep throated laugh.

"What's so funny?" Kadyn asks as he walks up with Mum and Johnny.

"I'm getting new cousins!" Rei says happily.

"W-what?" Johnny asks surprised and we both blush. "I-I think we s-should be g-going to the t-theatre n-now."

"Let's go." Kadyn picks up Rei and offers a ride to Mum while Papa waits by a blue car, obviously Kadyn's.

"Thank you Kadyn." Mum smiles and gets in the passenger seat, Kadyn driving, Papa in the back with Rei in the middle of the backseat. I wave and get in my red sportscar. Johnny hopping into the passenger seat. We then get out of the garage and start our drive to the theatre.

"So, Papa seems to like you." I smile at him as I say this and he seems to stiffen. "What? What's wrong Johnny? Did he say something?"

"N-no... Y-yes... Kind of?" He hesitates. I look at him as we stop at a red light, he sighs and looks back at me. "He kinda... Gave me his blessing..." He chuckled and I blushed beet red, I turn and continue to drive. We arrive, get out and stand near our friends as Mr. Moon stands by Nana and cut the ribbon, opening the Theatre.