A familiar face.

Officer Talook's POV.

I walked down the halls of the prison. I heard my phone ring from my office so I walked in and answered.

"There's a young leopard here." Maylee, the prison receptionist said.

"Tell her I'll be with her in a minute." I said, grabbing the keys to the visitor room Winter had used the last time she was here.

"Um sir? This isn't Ms. Larona... He says he is Mr. Larona..." Maylee whispered through the phone.

"I'll be there soon." I said as I hung up. I sprinted down the halls and met with a golden furred leopard who looked like Winter, but with her mother's fur. "Can I help you with something?"

"I was informed that you found my parents and that they are in this prison?" He asked.

"Are you Kadyn Larona? Winter's brother?" I asked him.

"Winter?! You know her? How is she?!" He yelled out, looking around to find her.

"She's not here at the moment. Last time she visited was around a week ago. She got into an argument with her mother and didn't want any contact made with them. I've known her for 11 and a half years now. She would always visit me to try and help find her parents." I explained, seeing her car outside.

"Oh... You've known her longer than me then. Yes I'm Kadyn. I left before my parents went missing." Kadyn said, snapping me from my trance.

"Officer Talook. I'm sorry, but I need to go check something out. Maylee, have someone bring his parents into the visitor room that Winter usually uses." I told her. She nodded and I gave her the keys, I then walked out to the red sports car out front. I knocked on the window seeing her sitting on a gorilla boy.

"Tally!" She gasped as she hugged me after opening the door. I looked at the teenage gorilla.

"Winter, who is he?" I whispered to her.

"This is Johnny, my best friend. We came to see my father because..." She trailed off, putting a hand on the back of her head. I took that as a sign that something happened. I turned her around and looked at a small scar on her head.

"What happened?!"

"Well... When Mr. Moon was doing the show, with Ms. Nana present, three bears came in holding Mike who said the prize money was his- which was a lie so I told them so and Mike somehow convinced them it was his- so they pushed me out of their way and I hit my head hard. Long story short, the theatre is destroyed and I was in the hospital for a couple days. No one else got hurt though, which is a relief."

"Ahhhh, let's get you inside so you can see... Your father." I sighed, grabbing her shoulders and guiding her to the sidewalk while Johnny walked behind me. We walked inside and I saw that Kadyn wasn't with Maylee anymore. "I even have a surprise for you."

"Please don't tell me it's my mother that I'm visiting too. I just want to speak with my dad..." She whined.

"Nope." I said as we stopped outside the door. "Ready?" I asked, standing by the door with a hand on the knob. She giggled and nodded as Johnny put a hand on her shoulder. I opened the door and they went in. I followed and saw her shocked face.

"K-Kadyn?" She whimpered which earned a shocked expression from Kadyn as he turned to her and a worried expression from Johnny. "Kadyn!" She yelled, running and hugging him.

Winter's POV.

I ran to Kadyn and jumped him in a hug, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist as he balanced us out.