Going through memory lane.

Winter's POV.

Over the past weeks me and Johnny got close, we were best friends. We were friends with everyone- except Mike. He was untrustworthy. Right now I was outside waiting for the arrival of Ms. Nana. Meena had told me what had happened the night she went to ask for another audition. I see Nana drive up and I walk to the side of her car. Her grandson gets out and smiles at me.

"Ms. Nana, I am overwhelmed and pleased by your attendance to the show..." I said, bowing with my hand out to help her out.

"Yes, well, I hope it isn't as bad as the last ones..." She muttered, pulling a smile for me.

"Ms. Nana, these people have real potential, I assure you." I said, guiding her in along with her grandson.

"Ms. Nana! I'm overjoyed you came! Ms. Crawly, show them to the Royal seats!" Moon said.

"I know my own way." She said sternly, walking away. Moon gave her grandson the thumbs up.

"Nothing better go wrong." I whispered to him as we walked in. I saw our new stage that had squids inside. I smiled to them and went to talk to Johnny. We didn't even get to the performance when Mike came in with three bears, claiming the prize money is his and the bears want it. I stood in front of them and growled.

"Boys, I know for a fact that this money isn't Mike's. He hasn't won the competition." I growled. They stopped in their tracks, and looked at Mike, the leader then started putting him in his mouth for lying to them.

"It's mine! I assure you!" Mike yelped. The bears believed him, and knocked me out of their way and slammed down on the chest. Mike rummaged through it and said it was junk. I laid on the ground, looking at my hand that I had rubbed my head with. Blood was smeared onto it... That's when the glass started to crack and the squids were released... I started going unconsious, hearing four voices shout my name.

Nana's POV.

"Winter!" I yelled out as Eddie guided me out. I noticed a gorilla had yelled her name as he swam to her, also Ms. Crawly and Mr. Moon did to. I simply sent a disapproving look at Mr. Moon as Eddie led me out. Once out I rushed to the gorilla that was cradling Winter. I grabbed her from him and sat on my knees as I cradled her limp form to me. "Winter... Please be okay... Wake up for me, please..."

"Auntie... N-Nana?" I hear a hoarse voice call out. I look down and see her half lidded red eyes.

"Oh thank the heavens your alright!" I exclaimed as we were surrounded by the competitors in Moon's 'competition'.

"M-my head hurts..." She whimpered, I lifted her head from my lap to see blood on my purple dress.

"Eddie! Call an ambulance!" I ordered as I gently set her head back on my lap. "It's okay sweetie, helps coming." I then noticed that the gorilla was holding her hand gently. "What do you want oaf?!" I yelled at him.

"N-Nana... This is... J-Johnny..." She whispered to me, I looked at her, then him.

"Shh... Don't talk Winter..." Johnny whispered against the hand he held to his forehead. I hear the sirens of the ambulance and sighed in relief. The next moment they took her away with Johnny in the back with her.

"When she is better, I am taking her home and she will NEVER participate in another one of your... Your shenanigans!" I yelled at Moon. I then got in the car with Eddie following.

Johnny's POV.

I held her hand as she slept in the hospital bed. We made it to the hospital an hour ago, and they wrapped her head in a bandage and allowed me into her room after saying she had a minor conclusion.