Chapter 1

Elo Smurflettes

As promised, a new story from Radish. It should be updated weekly.

you can read it on Radish. My username is KMoncho.

Enjoy. ❤

***

Kingston 'The King' of the World

24 November 2013 – 13:02

As the year comes to an end, notorious businessman Xavier 'The King' Kingston can celebrate it with a bang. This week, Kingston Empires revealed their new deal with Lancelot Industries, which will kick into effect at the beginning of the New Year. The deal saves Lancelot Industries, while making Kingston Empires a heck of a lot of money.

Kingston, who will be celebrating his twenty sixth birthday in a month's time, has been in the news for various reasons in the past six months; the main one being his successful business that shot through the markets out of nowhere. While he is considered young by many, people have learnt not to doubt him or his skills. The man is intelligent and has a good eye on him. These are just some of the things that make him the brilliant businessman that he is.

Earlier this week, he was spotted having dinner with a young blonde lady. He looked his usual detached self while she laughed at whatever he was telling her. He was spotted a day later, entering a jewellery store and departing with a package in hand. As expected, he was in one of his tailored suits, looking like the billionaire he deservedly is. It was no wonder his grandfather Lyell Kingston, another prominent tycoon, was proud of him:

"What old man wouldn't be proud of their grandson when they give you so much to be happy about? I'm proud of him!"

Sporting a brand new sports car customized to his specifications, it looks like The King is really on top of the world, and who can really blame him? With looks like that, brains like that and a wallet to match, many envy his life.

Robyn Wiley

Xavier put his iPad down as his jaw locked. He couldn't fathom why the woman persisted to write about him, or why in the world her bosses let her publish such subjective material, even if it was mostly fact. He knew better than to trust the snake, as much as he knew that she would be thrilled to know that she'd evoked such a reaction from him.

He walked over to his office window, watching as the mundane humans of common society went about their lives in the late Sunday afternoon. The hues of pink, orange and yellow were beginning to mingle in the sky as he unconsciously fiddled with his cufflinks.

His thoughts were clouded by numbers and theories, even though he may have looked lost in thought. The impending files that awaited him put his mind at ease as he sighed and walked back to his desk.

While he would never admit it to anyone beside the four people who knew him; working made him extremely happy, especially if numbers and challenges were involved. Having acquired his qualifications rather early (surprising most people), he was proud of who he was and what he'd built.

While others would consider him an egotistic tyrant, he considered himself a deserving tyrant. He wasn't going to deny that he was a tyrant because he knew that people feared him.

He knew of the power that emanates from him the moment he steps into a room- how people hold their breaths and all conversations cease until he has passed. He knew that he thought highly of himself, but that was only because what he thought of himself was entirely true.

He is good-looking.

He is intelligent.

He is feared.