last on We Made It

Kay and Q Are still married and since Q been gone for 2 years straight up with the military thingy fighting for the country Kay felt lonely and cheated on Q with Chris her baby daddy, the affair they had lasted for a good 6 months before they called it off...Kem and rein are 11 years old,Gina is 8 and little Q is full name Quincy is 5 years old while Jonathan Q's first son is 20 years old now...Q now is 39 and kay is 35...

Tinashe and Devon...have a rocky marriage but hold each other down,after the Affair D had with Mel...things got Rocky worse when Tinashe threatened to kill Mel so she ran off and never been seen or heard from so T and D are living with Mel and D's child whos now 4 years old while Tay Tay is 9, Dj is 12....and the new family members Kevin(kev) and Kandance(kandi) who are twins, Tinashe and devon's babies who are 3 years old....

Chris and Sabrina still married,sticking to just two kids...CJ is 9...Shayis 11....Sabrina still faithful but Chris just a piece of ya you know....Gabi married to Jordan and their baby is 9 years old too while there's also Jr who's 14 now...Mel managed to keep the other baby from Jordan when she ran off and never been seen again.

Brendan and Lay....happy never after kinda couple...even though B makes Lay happy sometimes he turns into a beast and with a 4 months old baby couldn't be more difficult for Lay but she working through all that and hopefully she can get it right and not settle for less who knows...

Lay and Kay are still pretty close like they used to be just the married life and kids got them busy...Lay lives an hour away from kay's house...Mika moved in with Kay a month ago because of financial problems and loneliness since she can't keep no man...Tinashe still live 8 blocks away from Kay so they close. the Williams sisters are not so close anymore let's just say the Williams fame isn't close no more. Sabrina still works at Jordan's company now with Gabi together....Kay is now partnered with T when it comes to their new clothe line Mark for babies....and she still owns a therapy clinic station with Adam....

Lay graduated from college for the Media things, she directs and produces movies like that she works with Chris and both have a production line together but for now Lay has taken a break....Brenden is still a male model, but acts too but normally is around pretty much doing nothing at home....Devon still owns his clubs but he never left them streets but Tinashe knows as him leaving the streets alone.

To be continued......»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»