chapter 4

Quintin

" pops is mom okay? " I looked at Kam and just nodded" she'll be alright in due time lil man..." I said giving them something to eat" but she doesn't talk to us...did we do something to upset her?" Gina asked " no babygirl she's just sick" I answered her, she frowned " sick with what?" too many questions to answer " like I said to you all before your mama is sick babies, and you make it worse when you refuse to show her some love like you didn't do when you went to see her" I heard Lay answer good " only because she looked like she's mad at us" Rein jumped in,i sighed then ran a hand through my face " she isn't mad at any of you she just doesn't have a voice right now but when she does I know she's going to yell at all of you like " I said Kam smirked " yal like it when she yells?" I questioned coz they really smiling a lot now" yes,it shows that she's not mad at us but when she isn't talking to us she mad and we about to get a whooping" Kam said I nodded the smiled " yal are crazy now eat up and go get ready for bed" I said" when are we going back to see mom?" Gina asked " I want my mama!" Q yelled aight wasn't he mute just now dang" tomorrow kids if you do what your aunties tell you to do" I said they nodded then smiled " why not now?" Q whined,i looked at Lay and Mika for help, lay turnt to her baby whole Mika avoided eye contact with me dang they gon do this" because mommy needs to sleep " I said he shook his head " I sleep with mommy now!" he yelled " just take the child to his mama Q he won't stop yelling like that believe me" Mika said " y'all are spoiling this kids " I mumbled " yeah whatever take him to his mama " she yelled as I got up and picked him up" you don't want to stay with daddy tonight? " I asked as we got to the car,he shook his head " I want my mama " he yelled " alright stop screaming or I'm putting you on time out" I said sternly " I want my mommy" he cried making me sigh" okay okay we going " I said putting him in the car then driving off to the hospital.

When we got to the hospital I got to her room and it was quiet, as I was about to get in Chris came out " ay what's up? " he greeted I mugged him then passed him,i heard him chuckle I shook my head...as much as I want to strangle him and kill the fuck outta him I'm thinking of the twins and how fond they are with him...I wonder what he was doing at this time of the night with Kay " mama " Q yelled getting Kay's attention she looked shocked to see us here but smiled from ear to ear seeing Q wanting to be in her arms" daddy I want mama" I nodded" I got you lil man,hey Meagan how you feeling? " I asked after passing Q to her, she shrugged and did a so/so with her hand making me nod" he was fighting to be here so I just had bring him here " I said feeling uneasy ,i see her writing something. " hey, uhm thanks for bringing him here but he can't sleep here you know that i'll get him to sleep so that you take him home and bring him back tomorrow " I read then nodded " alright -i'll back in a minute" I said she nodded then gave Q attention just then Jonathan texted me saying his mama is coming to town on weekend I said okay...I don't want to be around Kesha now coz of Kay, she gon trip on me..im just waiting for her to get better so that I can have a talk with her.. once I went back to her room she had put Q to sleep and I had to rush home so that he don't wake up and start tripping again his just hard headed like Mika damn.

It's been a month since Kay been out of that hospital, her voice is coming back little by little it's good for me coz I won't have to read what she writes to the kids and it's not fun she doesn'tt have a nice hand writing.. her sister and mother were here but her mother had to go back leaving Jas here which had been uncomfortable coz with Lay,Mika and Jas here I'm the only guy around it gets weirder when they fight. " Q can you please help me put these bags on that top shelf " I turned and knew Jas was the one asking " i'll be there " I said getting back to my ipad dealing with the restaurants bank statements, I went to help Jas out she said thank you I nodded she has 3 kids 2 boys a girl...Aliyah,Anthony and Alex. they all here just imagine.

Jasmine

I'm back everybody...yes for good but i'll be staying with my sister till further notice because she doesn't want me stripping not that I'm going back there I left my job in a bad way after stealing some money from my boss I hope he don't find me but I did what I had to do coz he wanted to make me have his baby he old and I wasn't with that...I already got 3 kids with their father not being around its a whole lot of mess for me at this point. I do miss Anthony hut there's nothing I can do about it he took his own life I forgive him for that but My baby girl doesn't understand why he did it im going to have to explain it to her in future...when my mom told me about Kay also trying to Commit suicide I almost wanted to pass out and just follow her I wasn't about to lose another person I love, my sister at that over some drugs or pills which is another reason why I decided to crash at her place plus her and the hubby ain't talking so I'm good being here now to fix then in some way. Kay went for her check up, last check up that is for that voice box of hers,Mika out on some date...i hate that girl,Lay went back to her house coz husband was calling none stop...the kids went to my dad's place whom I'm not talking to at all.its just me and Q in the house who doesn't talk much at all so I'm bored which is why I decided to pack my things and clean the house since Kay wasn't able to do much before. I was about to make some to eat when I heard the knock on the door,went to open up to be met by a boy looking like his in his 20s or 19 since I'm 29 I can tell the difference and a woman looking like she on the 40s " uh hello can I help y'all with anything? I asked " is my dad around? We here for him " the boy says " and who might you be? And who's your dad?" I wasn't about to let no one in Kay ' s house not knowing if they really meant to be here" Quintin- boy I thought you said he let's you come here often but she don't know you" the lady stresses" this isn't De'kay ma, must be one of her sisters because i've never seen her before " he says looking me up and down " I'm Jonathan, Q's son . I told him we coming " he says I let them in, im not getting involved " his on that top corner you can go there" I said. " De'kay isn't around right?" I looked at this lady like really this her house and you don't want her around hmmm " she might be back in a few minutes " I said her face flushed " I won't be here for long then" I nodded not caring. I seriously didn't Q had a child that big, and I didn't know? Maybe Kay thought it was best for us not to know damn.