chapter 18

Jasmine

Things haven't really been going my way, my sister is living with me with her kids,my husband is tripping again...and Quintin comes to my house everyday leaving flowers for Kay and a note, these two better work things out...I know my sister feels really betrayed but it's really not an issue that needs things like this to happen...she even built a house .which she's moving in it in the next 2 months till then she's stuck with me but Bic wants her out but I don't get why cause his never here" she's going through a lot right now baby, she's helped me before please let me do this for my sister she's moving out in two months I promise " I begged "
we got our problems to deal with Jasmine, I mean it find them somewhere to live or we gon have some real problems, she's got that Stripper body don't ma-.". " mom my sister, she won't even let you!" I snapped which cost me a look from him " you think so?" he challenged, I folded my arms I mean I know Kay won't wanna do nothing like that, she's totally against it" she don't need the money, staying at a rental place costs, she got 4 kids to think about - B look let them stay for this week then I'll make a plan for her I promise but I'm not letting my sister be your toy I'm your toy enough" he nodded then got out the room making me sigh now what am I gon do? I got out going downstairs to find Kay and her kids moving bags which made me raise my brow " Kay what's up? What are you doing?" I asked worried " oh don't worry Jas,i overstayed my welcome in here,i heard you and your husband fighting over me I'm so sorry...look I called Quintin and I think it's best me and the kids stay with him till my house is done,plus the kids do miss him -"." you don't have to leave if you don't want to De'kay" I argued " no, Jas sis thanks for everything we will talk on the phone, Quintin is waiting for us -kids go load up in the car and watch out for cars out there" he said to her kids " I love you okay, look after your mommy liyah and your brothers okay" liyah nodded" im so going to miss your cooking aunty..mom cannot cook to save her own life" Kay laughed making me mug liya" how are you and Quintin gon be in the house together if yal not even on talking level though?" I asked worried " well we'll work something out...oh well I gotta leave, take care of your self Jas,i can see B is not someone to mess with" she said after hugging me making me nod
..aftwr they left me and liya chilled as Alex and August went out with Bic.

Kay

Being back in this house is so not one of my best things,yes I can afford a hotel but I don't wanna waste money I got kids to think of,but then also this moving in and out thing ain't good for my kids...I need stability right now. Quintin is really trying to be like his normal old self but I'm not having that, too many lies, too many secrets and too much drama coming with him,atleast now Amara moved back to Jamaica,but her kids will be coming this side every after 2 months to bond with their father as for Chris he went to texts to clear his head hopefully he comes back normal...I need a me time, some independent in my life...soon as we got home the twins decided to go to Tina's house since it ain't far,Gina is sleeping and Quincy is playing in his room as I'm cooking dinner " I was thinking that we find a more open space,where you can have your own space and I have mine but then the kids will find stability there? " I looked at Q like really " we already spoke about this Quintin, my house will be down in two months can you not com-"." im not tryna complicate none here, just giving you  a suggestion " I sighed as I continued to face my pots,i heard him sigh then leave the kitchen well I'm sticking to my story, im not about to let him think we till have a chance even though I wish we did but I'm broken enough as it is,putting the stove on low then going to talk to Q " look I'm not trying to be difficult, give me some time to think about it.i know you also miss the family we used to be but right now we ain't there yet,honestly it's all your fault so deal with it" I said after sitting opposite him" we already know who's fault it is,i want my kids around me all the time-"." it ain't like you take care of them though" I snapped " how will I learn if everytime we go wrong you pack your bags and leave? - damn man,we grown as we are, theses kids we talking about are too old to understand what's going on,the twins already have a bad image of me cause everytime you up and leave that ain't cool" he argued...I kept quiet " I messed up with the lies and secrets yes, we both the same can you just get over yourself for a minute and think for everyone involved " I raised my brow" maybe coming here was a mistake I should have called my sister" I said referring to Jay" but you didnt...you know why? You want to come here,you wanna fix things admit it,Kay please think about it,the divorce is not yet finalised yet reth-"." hello no Q,no! " I stood up" two weeks left for it to be finalised till then please avoid having a conversation with me...I'll let Gina call you when dinner is ready " I said storming upstairs.,his got some damn!after making dinner I let Gina call her daddy while me and her fix the table " mom can I ask you a question?" Gina asked making me nod" what's wrong baby? Talk to me" I said seeing that she had a sad face" are we moving again and leaving dad behind?" I was taken aback though" uhm why such a question? We still waiting on the new ho-"." but are we moving with dad or not? And why?" Gina is growing up so much and it's killing me,i sighed" yes we going to move somewhere permanent soon,and no we not taking you dad he will be coming to get you guys every weekend that's okay?" I asked " no its not! " she yelled" we never see dad,we know you all are fighting but why do we have t-"." Regina Drew do not use that tone with me! I'm still your Mother!" I said firmly shuchment made her roll her eyes making me sigh I wish I could pop her somewhere" you're no fun! -you only care about yourself!" she yelled leaving me there to think...that's the same shit Quintin told me that im selfish.