Epilogue

****3 years Later *****

De'kay

Ever since I took my 3 months break from everything, yes 3 months in London with my mother, I finally went back to my family in Cali. I permenantly moved to my new house with my kids only,as me and their daddy things didn't go well. When I went back to Cali my divorce with Quintin was already finalised and I was happy for it because I didn't wanna be with him anymore...so we spoke and came up with an agreement of a 60/40 parental rights...I have the majority for Regina and Quincy while he has just 40 which is mostly on weekends..some weekends that is..but enough with the past...Here I am now living with 5 children under one huge house, my fiance and my new born baby De'Shawn yes I named him after my late daddy biological daddy since things between me and my step one fell down...of yal wanna know the father? He'll introduce himself... my businesses are going good..my twins are almost done with high school...Regina is grown...Quincy oh Quincy my boy is such a sweet heart but talks way too much like me...I gotta say life is great for me right now...

Jasmine

Moving to Cali after my downfall worked well for me,yes Bic finding me was gon be hell but it turned out great, the last 3 years has been a roller coaster for me..to my sister moving an hour close to me was cool till Bic started putting his hands on me, her boo thang helped me out most of the time but did I leave him? No I didn't, did I have his baby? Yes I did...she's almost a year old my little Sasha...fierce indeed...sadly as things started getting worse for me I stayed strong for my kids and took the abuse...that was until B suffered a stroke which hit him on his whole left side that means I'm taking care of his ass...no I don't regret it...cause I love him now yes I do and his been so sweet ever since...Aliyah is going off to college in the next fall I'm proud of my baby not following in my foot steps of falling for men at this tender age...august is plain attitude august, he don't care about school so his in the game what can I do nothing as a mother I'm disappointed but he promised to not be a drop out so I let him be in the game...Alex is another Quincy just too damn loud.

Jeanette

From a sweet lil angel from Canada law school and being thee best prosecutor to a basketball wife to a mother to being a divorcee then moving to Cali just for my king to be closer to his dad...Speaking of his dad,still married to the lil girl Morgan,they have another 2 set of babies they cute I must say but damn ex hubby be coming back to mama,i haven't been with anyone else apart from Terell and it's hard leaving him and moving on I just can't so we still fuck...all the time...and I'm pregnant with his baby yes I know I'm being evil but he was mine first. Not like ol girl ain't cheating with my own lil bro Terence, she claiming his a friend but we all know what happens when hubby is with me she be with him..its a win win for me I guess...toodles.

Melanie

Oh I'm so back to being me...I have full custody of my baby David and Makyla got to meet her daddy...but here's the fun part I'm Jordan's second wife...yes Gabs was angry at first but damn me and Jordan are meant to be as in like we soul mates...so we all living under one roof...sometimes we do have threesomes. But that's another fun for another story line just know things worked out for my good...Jr is off to college his a first year student. So I guess my life is all good.

Jordan

You fix one side things fall apart on the other side,marrying Melanie was a win for me but then again Gabs was not with it, first six months was hell all fights and arguing so I left their asses together and went to a rental home with all my kids...till they started getting along, now things are cool...sadly things with my twin brother Jay on fell apart,he hasn't been in contact with no one ever since he moved but that's not my problem,sisters are cool with each other which is good as the big brother I'm glad.

Lay

Wassup? ...apart from me being thankful that im alive, 2 years ago life wasn't so easy and nice,i got my husband arrested yes he went back to beating the hell outta me for what I don't know but I couldn't let Malaysia gore up thinking it's fine for a man to treat me that way or her or any other woman for that matter so yes I called the opportunity on him and I haven't heard from him since...I heard around or from Mo that his out but I don't want him anywhere near me or our daughter...my little princess is 4 years old now...my reason of breathing....im back to modelling yes and she does some commercials with me I'm proud of the woman I've become.

Christopher

Y'all want a lil summary of how life has been? Fuck it's all great...divorced that freak, have 50/50 custody of our jigs...she even moved to new Jersey a year ago...Welcomed the bundle of Joy Shawn oh yes that lil me gon get all them ladies but the twins did that first I'm proud but their mama tripping though saying they too young for such hell no....we about to get married in the next coming year waiting for De'shawn to grow up a bit,yes we together....Quintin messed up on his own..his loss...life goes on though.

Tinashe

Still married of y'all are worried, no more new babies...I was done with the twins, I moved my family to Canada closer to my parents since Devon's ass decided to get us in trouble,yes I'm still in contact with Kay,i gave David to Melanie cause I couldn't move with him without her permission so I gave up but he does come over on holidays that's if I'm not there vision Kay and to see the new joy Shawn...but it is what it is...I'm a grandma..to Cj's baby yes my boy grew up fast well not really though...his still a boy to me,his baby mamas is loud AF.

We get along but sometimes she gets to remember who the mother is...too damn grown for my liking...Devon's ass is always home coz his hiding so his no fun...but we do get down like that that's why his my baby....i forgave his brother for the things he has done to me and he apologised but we ain't cool like that....i shot him on his leg and arm...that's why I'm saying not everything is fun and games this side I'm missing the Cali life...but I'll be all right soon. Just don't know when soon.

*****

Check out #Book4 in the profiles....coming soon