chapter 6

De'lay

It hasn't been two days yet since I came back home, and I'm already losing my mind, thinking about Morgan and Brendan being family but fucking too messed up my mind, when Mo told me two months ago, I flipped out on her and beat that ass up before asking Reon for help, he offered me a place to stay, he went after B and broke his nose...if I'm gon beat Mo up then he deserved to be beat up just like Mo did, since I decided to forgive Brenden I forgave Mo as well because she's been there for me since forever...but I haven't told both of them yet I'm trying to forget but I can't, Brenden's been quiet since we talked I guess which isn't helping me at all.

(ring ring)

I looked at my phone and saw that my sis was calling me, I know I got a basic ring tones but either way I answered

***phone convo***

Me : hey sissy(trying to sound okay)

Kay: hey baby sis, how you doing? - you all over the news these days what's happening? Or you prefer me coming over to talk to you? That's if you at your house

Me: it's nothing serious, B and I had a lil argument, he cheated so i-

Kay : HE DID WHAT?! -

Me: im handing it De'kay, im actually back home...I can't keep Malaysia from him any longer he hasn't seen her in 2 months only because I was thinking of me but been staying with Reon so don't belive anything you read

Kay: (sigh) De'lay really are you okay? -i may be going through things myself but you still my baby sister, you know you can trust me

Me: I know I'm trying to handle this on my own, I know I can do it

Kay: okay if you say so Lay, but mom is flying out tonight so she wants to sit us down as her daughters she said something about Jeanette wanting to reach out so keep your phone close by for when she texts you where we going okay

Me: okay, but are you okay though? Reon told me what's been happening with you and Q...I hope things are getting better

Kay : I hope so too lay, let me get going Q making noise and daddy 's wife isn't pleased about it -talk later and kiss Laysia for me

Me: okay love you chika.

**** end of phone convo***

I sighed going downstairs after hearing Malaysia screaming " what's wrong with her? " B asked looking hella irritated " you squeezing her too tight that's what's wrong with her, let me calm her down " I said getting her, I rocked her back and forth coz Brenden was holding Laysia like she's about torun from him " I'm sorry for that, I just missed her alot" he said I just nodded " I was about to order some lunch want anything?" I nodded" anything with crispy chicken for me " I said he nodded, after he order the food he came by to sit with me on the couch as I layed Laysia next to me " so how long are you going to be here again?" I turned to face B " why? Is one of your hoes coming by soon?" I asked looking interested " man I told you I stopped with all that, I just want you back home "..i shrugged " I might be here for a while only if you behave, and stop putting your hands on me " I said being honest, his face lit up " are you serious? " I nodded " I mean we all make mistakes right, I think I can handle you for another month or more " I said not being sure if this was the right decision " but before I decide to stay we gotta talk...I think I let my gut down when it comes to you when I got pregnant, and it's time you take me seriously Brenden, I can still fuck you up if I want to " I said being serious" babe let's just forget about the past I'm trying here, I already lost a lot of time without you here let's just move on" B said, I rolled my eyes " it's going to take a while to get the thought of you and Mo together but I'm trying too B...I love you just don't hurt me again we can take things slow since I rushed you into this marriage " I said I do feel bad that he felt pressured to marry me even when he didn't want to " yeah we can take it slow" I nodded" I love you too De'lay " he said then perked my lips,making deepen the kiss, I haven't been touched since I got pregnant and Malaysia is 8 months old now so yeah " I think we should wait till you feel secure with me" I looked at B skeptical " you sure you okay? and didn't fall?" I asked making him laugh" I'm changing baby - the food is here let me prepare while you clean up" he said making me nod.hopefully he has changed.