chapter 3

Quintin

Fuck this can't be happening now,they won't let us see her or be in the same room with her, why she gotta do this now? I admit I'm still mad at her but that's my wife, my life she means everything to me but this is really some to think about, that do I really want to continue being mad at her as I could have lost her last week Sunday it's Thursday and I been going to see her everyday the kids miss her so I promised to take them to her tomorrow so that they can stop crying about it, she doesn't talk,let me just say her voice doesn't come out yet, them pills she took are getting out her system slowly soon she'll be able to come home " do you regret saying what you said to her?" I turned to find mika on the hall way corner " I don't..." I said being honest, shes a bad mother at times it's the truth there's no sugar coating it " I never thought i'll ever see this side of you..." she said trailing off" you know what I meant,she knows what I meant...drop it now" I said being frustrated " well whatever, you should drive by the hospital when you get out this house Kay has some for you" she said" some like what?" she shrugged" I don't know she just texted me to tel you that" I nodded" cool i'll go there now before going to get Q from school" I said then getting out the house. Whatever she has better be good.When I got to the hospital, Kay's nurse told me that she asleep but she gave me a paper with a long as hand writing and told me Jay wrote it and said she must give it to me now I'm sitting in my car reading it.

I really don't know how to start this but I miss my loud ass now than ever.okay I wasn't trying to kill myself, or anything to hurt myself on purpose to get the pity from everybody or you since you out it like that, I was just not feeling too well and took too many pills than I should have but I wanted the pain to stop,the headache to stop which made me anxious a lot, resulting in me taking my anxiety pills I got really hot then decided to take a bath, Lay exaggerated saying I drowned in a pool full of blood it was my cherry Red foam bath. Now that's out the way. .i hope you get it...but fo'reals though Quintin I'm sorry for stepping out of our marriage, I don't have an explaination to why I did it but I regret it more than anything but that don't mean talk about my miscarriage like it wasn't nothing to me.i know it hurts you to know that your wife was pregnant by her other baby daddy it's wrong yes but it's wrong for you to talk about me not carrying that baby to full terms coz I'm the one hurting not you, I'm the one that went through that pain not you...and you have the nerve to say I'm not a good mother, im the one that always there for our kids, the one who doesn't choose their Job over their fucking kids or wife....all I'm trying to let you know about it I hate being in this hospital but you giving me hateful looks all the time don't help me at all, I miss being with my kids, I miss the life we had before you chose to go to the military over us even when I begged you not to...I hate the fact that you preferred being with Kesha while getting better from your coma situation than being with your wife I don't know what I did to you before you left to make you not wanna be near your own kids I really don't know and it kills me that I can't tell you this with my own mouth but stop aight....its time we fix our marriage, if you prefer to always remind me of my cheating and my miscarriage I suggest we go our separate ways because it hurts...I love you Q and I'm sorry I swear I'm sorry and I miss you please bring my kids anytime I miss them...you can stay longer in my room you know I really like looking at you,havent seen you in 2 years and we fighting it's bad. please :-(.

Love De'kay Drew.

Man she really didn't have to say everything on this damn paper, I didn't know this whole cheating thing was an issue on her side coz she the one that cheated but I'm guessing she really feels bad and who am I to judge coz I cheated too...now it makes sense coz she thought some was happening between me and Kesha and she was just taking care of me nothing more nothing less..but that was no reason for her to cheat...we gon talk more when she gets better and when she can finally start talking with some voice in.i sighed...then went to pick the kids up so that they can go see her.