chapter 8

De'kay

" you okay" I nodded, Q has been asking me that question since we left the house, I told Jonathan to look out for the kids incase they act up...Jas and Jay gon find us at the hospital I'm still bumped as to what happened, I don't know shit...Q pulled up at the hospital I got out so fast then literally ran to the reception" hi, i'm looking for De'lay Frey and Brenden Frey,i believe they was brought here minutes ago? " I asked the receptionist, girl I know I look a mess, part of being a family person " right,go to floor 4, there's only one waiting room there " she said I nodded, I didn't even wait for Q to get in here. once I reached the floor I went to the waiting room" Lay what happened? Why ain't you being checked out? " I asked examining her, she has a burnt arm and some on her side of the face and some bruises now I know you don't get a black eye in a fire, let me find out Brendan been hitting my baby sister, Lay hugged me real tight with her tall self but winced in pain" Lay please get those checked out you could get an infection and it can damage those burns more than they are " I pleaded with her, she's shaking so bad " I don't care about me right now,i just want to take the pain away from Malaysia so bad De'kay, you should have seen how bad she was crying, I can't stand to see my baby like that...the pain in feeling right now is nothing compared to what Laysia is going through" she cried making me sigh, I can't cry too coz I gotta be strong " listen to me okay,malaysia is going to be fine but when that time comes she's gon want her mother with her, how you going to hold her if you in this much pain,please go with Q so that they help you out with those burns i'll be here for when they get Malaysia out surgery that fine?" I asked, she slowly nodded but kept them tears flowing, I told Q where to take her and he must make sure she cool before she comes back here again..." hey we got here soon as we can, how are they? how bad is it?" was Jas just running now wow, I put my hand on my forehead and my other one on my hip I'm stressing out because I know nothing " I only saw Lay,she got her right side burnt alil but it is visible that she got burnt, the old lay would freak out coz she's a model but now she don't care,all she was worried about was Malaysia I had to convince her to get the burns checked out " I said shaking my head" she is a mom now, shes grown,mom said to update her coz she can only come after a week...our brothers gon be here soon same as dad and the old hag" I raised my brow" who the old hag? " I asked,jay laughed" your new step mom" Jas said I chuckled " this is not the time for all of that Jasmine - this is more serious than it looks really, I think Brendan is the cause for all of this " I said, I heard gasping " how? His so sweet what could he have possibly done?" Jay asked I was about to answer till I saw Morgan coming this way okay it's about to go down...I just hope they don't cause nothing in this hospital, talking about her and Jeanette.

We been in this hospital for over 4 hours now,Lay is about to lose her mind, not on my watch,the doctor did come to tell us that we cannot see Malaysia because of how her downside is, they trying to cover the burnt sections but it's hard to do so on a baby without drugging her so she fussing, I had Q go in there because he can deal with this stuff hopefully he can keep her still while they finish on bandage ing,her burnt wounds..." Mrs De'lay Frey? " I looked up to see some police officers then raised my brow"detective Gomez,this is my partner detective Yee, we here concerning the fire that happens in your house and you husband's arrest " gomez guy said lay nodded" please follow us we'll like to ask you a few questions " they said " I'm coming with her,as you can see she isn't stable enough to be on her own" I said even though I ain't stable myself ,we walked to some boardroom" you know you can tell the officer everything right and still be safe?" I asked, she nodded then we sat down " before we go far,we keeping Mr Frey in the hospital prison for now, he hasn't woken up yet but we will like to know what really happened " the officer said,so Brenden was there too, now I'm pretty sure they were fighting " I still don't get why you arrested him in the first place when he didn't do anything wrong,like I told the other officers he saved us why you think he got burnt more than us? " no need to get defensive but I know some went down between the two fo'real " Lay just let him know what happened and get this over and done with " I snapped " Fine! We was sleeping till I smelled smoke coming in our room, I woke my husband up and we went to check what's up - when we got downstairs actually half way down the stairs there was fire everywhere, I rushed to get a my baby in her room knowing too well we wasn't gon get out anytime soon, Brenden fought me info getting our first and leaving Malaysia with him alone upstairs and look for help, I fought back but then he really made it a point to get me out...after some minutes he came out with Malaysia but passed out immediately after giving me Malaysia which is when the fire breakers came and took him same with laysia I haven't seen Brenden since then " she says, I still don't believe her but it is believable " okay officers I think you all got what you wanted I want her to get some rest and see her baby " I said " one more question, gas he ever set his hands on you?" the officer asked " no - no he hasn't " Lay answered which got me thinking " alright,since no charges are gon be against him then he will be transfered down to this hospital in 2 days " we both nodded, after waiting for Malaysia 's surgical I came back home to help my kids get ready and take em to school same with Jas's kids then drive Jay to the airport after that I took two tablets of sleeping pills to sleep coz I am that tired, no one better wake me up coz I won't wake up.

****

Ignore some mistakes.