Meeting the Daegu sugar

As Tae walked around with his anime figurine , he saw a pale boy playing basketball in the court. Although the guy was playing alone , Tae was amazed at the way he moved the ball and throwing into the hoops with very precision. He wanted to speak to the boy but he was scared by the blank expression which never seems to leave the boy 's face.

          And for some reason , Yoongi lost the balance of his ball . It never happened before and he doesn't know why he has to loss the balance all of now and resulting in colliding with a boy ?

      Tae couldn't process what was happening as all of a sudden the ball came towards him . With the shock, he dropped his figurine making it break. He wanted to cry but couldn't because of the intimidating presence near him. Though what surprised him more was the kind tone from the elder.

"Sorry.. Maybe I can fix that..",the guy said pointing at his figurine. He saw the guy taking it delicately.  The guy looked at the toy at different angles and all of a sudden his face was adorned with a smile. Tae realised that he like the gummy smile and to double his not, the guy fixed it .

"Thank you , hyung .." yoongi wasn't expecting such a deep voice from the adorable kid and Yoongi realised that he likes that boxy smile.

" Hyung.. I thought you were scary.." Yoongi didn't know what to feel when the guy said that but the words later warmed his heart "But you are actually sweet as a sugar.."

All of a sudden the guy was freezed and said ,"oops I  have to go now..bye suga hyung" . Yoongi realised that the stranger gave him a nickname.

At present

"So, suga ..You got the name because you were pale like sugar and also sweet"

Suga answered,"Yeah..manager hyung gave me that name..And it felt nice.."
He didn't know that he felt the name nice because his heart remembered the memory which he forgot.

"Suga hyung can fix many things..",Tae said with admiration to the interviewer not knowing that in the group of seven, what Yoongi fixed first was his.