Meeting the dance prince

He was disappointed as he walked down the beach. The day begin with his voice cracking while rapping continued with a slip while he was doing popping. To top it all, the movie he wanted to watch was heartbreaking as the person fails to fulfil his passion.

        He hates it when he feel void of hope. The rhythm of the fall and rise of the wave seems to calm him down if his usual method of looking at the sky didn't work out as the sun was hidden by the clouds throughout the day.

    As he finds a isolated part, he vented out his frustrations dancing to the music of the waves .

    As Tae was running around, he was stopped by the mesmerising dance of a person. He always liked to sing and dance .

   After dancing to his heart out , he collapsed on the sad and still he can't seems to find the happiness. All of a sudden, he felt someone staring and when he looked at the source, he saw a boy.

"Sorry to stare..Wow..You were so good.. Seems like you lose your energy . You can have my churro."
Hoseok could only accept it .

"Bye..", Tae said with his smile and ran .

Hoseok felt himself filled again with hope and Tae got a determination to practise hard so as to be able to dance like the person he saw.

At present,

"Tae do you want churro.."

Even though , it reminded hope of rookie king but he forgot the time the same person who made him filled with hope

Even though , it reminded hope of rookie king but he forgot the time the same person who made him filled with hope .

They continued to comfort each other in the present also being the sunshine to the other.