Five

I've mentioned the Spotify playlist right??? I can't stress this enough pls listen to it I worked hard :) I like to say I know my readers and their taste so I added a lot of songs y'all probably already know and a lot I think you'll really like so please take a listen! link in my bio :)

Louis hasn't ever woken up with a person on top of him before.

But Saturday morning, the day after everything with Liam, he wakes up with Harry laying on top of him. His hand is on Harry's back, and Harry's cheeks are red and stained with tears.

Louis stays like that for a few moments, smiling to himself slightly. He does vaguely remember comforting Harry last night, and apparently it was in a very physical way.

His nose is filled with the smell of vanilla and clean laundry, and he can feel Harry's slow heart beat against his own chest. He's gotten so used to being around Harry and Harry's smell over the past few weeks, and he doesn't even mind.

Louis didn't think Harry Styles would ever get ready for school every morning in his bedroom, putting on lipgloss and dancing to Ed Sheeran in the mirror (Harry thinks Louis' sleeping, but he's not).

Louis also didn't think anyone could take so long to get ready. Harry really goes all out with makeup, apparently, because Louis' dresser is now covered in various products he wouldn't even know what to do with.

He can feel Harry start to wake up and he prays he won't freak out and get off of him. He doesn't want that. Lucky for him, Harry just mumbles, "What time's it?"

"Eight," Louis replies. Harry nods, pulling the duvet that was down to his waist up so it's up to his shoulders.

"'M cold," Harry says sleepily, burying his face into Louis' chest. Louis holds Harry tighter, and Harry sighs contently. 

"You want breakfast?"

"Can we stay like this?"

Louis smiles and nods, looking down at Harry. "Of course," Louis replies.

"Why do we need four packages of donuts?"

"Why the fuck not, Harry?"

Harry rolls his eyes, grabbing a fifth and making Louis burst into laughter in the middle of the aisle. Harry can't help but giggle, putting the package into the basket Louis' carrying.

"Let's get biscuits," Harry decides, wandering down the aisle. Louis hums and nods in agreement, following Harry out of the aisle and to the next one.

Harry had been craving apples, so they both walked to Tesco's down the street. It turned into getting snacks so they could watch a movie from the eighties Harry likes. Louis doesn't care, and offered to pay for all of it.

"Where are the biscuits?" Louis wonders aloud. Harry hums and looks around before grabbing Louis' hand, leading him to the end of the aisle. Louis blushes, he can't help it, and is secretly disappointed when Harry lets go to grab a package of biscuits and toss it into the basket.

"Is this good?" Harry asks. Louis nods, still bright red. "Good, I'm tired. Let's go."

They checkout and start to walk back to Louis' house. It's warmer out for October, and they're both in sweatpants and sweatshirts. Louis notices Harry's stomach protruding just a little bit, but he doesn't stare so Harry doesn't catch him.

"Can we take a quick break?" Harry pants, cheeks red with both heat and embarrassment. Louis nods, of course.

He squats down a bit and sets the bags of food down. "Get on my back," Louis says. Harry laughs but doesn't deny, instead getting on Louis' back. Louis grabs the plastic bags and starts to walk, Harry on his back and fullness in his heart.

"You sure I'm not too heavy for you?" Harry asks, arms lazily wrapped around Louis' neck. Louis shakes his head, scoffing.

"You're fine, Harry," He assures, adjusting himself before continuing to walk. He honestly isn't too heavy, Louis' not even tired.

"I mean, like, I don't know if you've noticed," Harry speaks timidly, and Louis raises his eyebrows. "But I've gained weight."

"I haven't," Louis replies, and he can feel Harry smile against his back. "Doesn't matter anyways. Not like you're gaining weight because you're eating too much of anything. 'S not your fault."

"I know," Harry sighs. "Just feels weird."

"You look great anyways," It just slips out, Louis can't fucking believe he just said it. Harry smiles, though, and lets out a giggle.

"Well thank you," He replies.