Twenty-Two

"It's not that big of a deal, Haz," Louis chuckles, pulling his footie shirt over his head. Harry pouts, crossing his arms as Louis brushes his fringe out of his face.

"It's a huge deal!" Harry argues. "Captain of the football team, that's like, big."

"You're just saying that because I'm your boyfriend," Louis laughs, leaning down and pressing a kiss to the top of Harry's head. "It's not that big, babe. Now, I should get going. Are you sure you'll be okay with Jade and Leigh?"

"Yes," Harry sighs. "I'll be fine."

Louis leans down again, pecking a quick kiss to Harry's lips. "Try to catch a nap before the game. Call me if anything feels wrong. I love you."

Harry's pout quickly turns into a smile. "I love you too," He says softly, pulling Louis back down by the collar of his footie jersey so he can kiss him harder. "Promise me you'll be careful? Come back to me in one piece."

"I promise," Louis assures softly.

"You alright, babes?" Leigh asks, nudging Harry's arm a bit with her elbow. Harry's head snaps back up from where he was looking down, nodding off a bit.

"'M knackered," Harry admits quietly, huffing when he notices there's still ten minutes until the game starts. He can see Louis elbowing a kid named Finn on the team, and he starts to smile. "He's so cute."

"Finn is pretty cute," Jade nods, and Harry glares at her while Jade giggles. "Louis too, Louis too."

"Don't call him cute," Harry huffs. "Back off."

Leigh-Anne and Jade both burst out laughing, and Harry can hear Jay chuckling behind him. Louis catches Harry's pout and makes eye contact with him, giving him a toothy smile and wave. Harry returns both, his cheeks suddenly a rosy pink.

"Whipped," Lottie coughs. Harry pouts again, the baby kicks, and Jade, Leigh-Anne, and Jay all start to laugh again.

"You're just jealous," Harry accuses, eyes staying on Louis as he warms up with his team. He kicks it right into the goal, and Harry can't help but smile. "He's so good."

"You two are sickening," Jade sighs, her eyes on Niall as he jogs over to Louis and pats him on the back. "I hate how much I want to be like you." Leigh-Anne doesn't say anything, but Harry doesn't seem to notice as the baby kicks hard near his ribs, making his breath hitch.

"Are you alright, H?" Leigh-Anne asks quickly, and Jade's head whips toward Harry too. Harry nods, feeling Jay put her hand on his shoulder.

"'M fine," Harry exhales shakily. Leigh-Anne and Jade glance at each other before Jay starts to rub Harry's back.

"Would you like some water, love?" She asks soothingly, and Harry gives her a small nod. He's so happy someone who understands how it is to be pregnant is around.

"Thank you," Harry says softly as Jay hands him a bottle of water. The game starts, a man's voice announcing the players' names over the loud speakers. As soon as Harry hears the announcer say number twenty-eight he beams.

"Let's hear it for team captain Louis Tomlinsooon!" The announcer hollers into the microphone, and everyone cheers. Harry practically beans with pride as Louis jogs onto the field, standing in line with the rest of his team.

Harry watches intently the entire game, not even hearing any comments Jade or Leigh-Anne make to him. The baby moves suddenly when everyone around them cheers loudly, and Harry's pretty sure the baby got hiccups at one point.