VI. AWFUL DRUNKARD SINGING

amber can just as easily be beaten by gold. i mean, look what you did with your lovers; the last was your amber and i became your gold.

"MAKING MY WAY DOWNTOWN, WALKING FAST, FACES PASS AND I'M HOME-BOUND-" Taehyung sang loud as the song played through the car, Jeongguk wanting to smack his head against the steering wheel

"MAKING MY WAY DOWNTOWN, WALKING FAST, FACES PASS AND I'M HOME-BOUND-" Taehyung sang loud as the song played through the car, Jeongguk wanting to smack his head against the steering wheel. He didn't know if the artist could sing well sober but he sure as hell couldn't drunk.

"I swear to god, if you don't shut the fuck up I'll throw you out of this goddamn car." Jeongguk spoke through gritted teeth, narrowing his eyes at the chuckling elder. He just smiled at the annoyed younger, dancing to himself as he sung the song in his head.

Until his phone rang, and he shot upwards from shock. Only to whack his head against the roof of the car.

"Fucking shit holy mother of fuck," Taehyung cursed while clutching his head, his phone in his tanned hand as Jeongguk quietly giggles behind a lighter palm. As the pain subsides, the artist picks up his phone with a grimace, flipping the giggly honey-haired younger off. "What the fuck do you want?"

"Such a nice fucking greeting, what crawled up your ass?" The voice was recognised as Yoongi's, and Taehyung scowled to himself as Jeongguk continued to hold in bubbling giggles.

"Your mom," Yoongi snorted at the joke, making Taehyung roll his eyes playfully at the drunk elder. "Now what did you call for?"

A sigh, annoyed and stressed, came from the other side of the call, making the dark brows Taehyung owned furrow together with concern. Even though he didn't really know what was going on at all because he was so intoxicated.

"Well you see... I was making out with Hoseok, and it was nice and all but..." Yoongi cleared his throat as Taehyung felt nimble dainty fingers make its way through his green locks, his head falling back against the seat while Jeongguk parked the car and soothed the pain.

"But?" Taehyung questioned.

"But..." Another sigh, and another cough from taking a swig of alcohol from guilt, the emotion obvious and woven into every word the elder spoke. "But I can't think of Hobi that way. I just can't, Tae, and it hurts."

I'm way too tired to deal with this, all I want is to get home goddamnit.

Taehyung leaned against the feel of the younger's hand, liking how the pads of his fingers carefully soothed the sharp shoots of pain inflicted, his mouth even falling open. "Listen, Yoongi... you're drunk... off your mind... just go home and... think it... over in the morning..." His words were lazily spoken, soft moans begging to be released from behind alcohol-glazed teeth and a raw tongue, hand barely gripping the phone.

"Okay okay, you're right," Movement was heard from the mint-haired male's side of the call, along with an unzipping noise that Taehyung really didn't want to question as to why it was happening. "I'll see you in the morning prick."

"Bye cabbage head." Before Yoongi could argue back, Taehyung hung up with a proud smirk on his tired tan face, sliding his phone back into his pocket with a limp hand. Jeongguk carried on threading his skinny fingers through the green strands, liking how soft the fibres were and how they smelt of lemons.

When he went to draw away to let them both out of the car, Taehyung's own fingers wrapped around a milky wrist, tan against sugar white a wonderful match.

"Don't... Lets stay here for a little longer."

✧✦✧