001

the music blaring was somehow barely audible to mark, who was sitting on a sofa in some random living room. he doesn't remember what he took, or who's party this was. all he knew was that he had to pee.

he looked to his side and found a random couple making out on the opposite end of the couch. he got up and decided to go look for a bathroom.

making his way out of the living room he found himself in the dining room, he saw jackson chugging beer and goofing around with a group of people he's never seen. but that was normal, jackson always is the center of attention and got along with literally anyone.

he squeezed past the crowd, and ended up in the kitchen. yugyeom was standing by the counter alone, humming a tone and making himself a drink. yugyeom turned to face him.

"are you okay?"

his voice rang in mark's ears. mark nodded and responded with "i need to pee."

yugyeom smiled, taking a sip of his drink then pointing to the staircase to the left of both of them. he gave mark directions, but mark was too high to even understand his words.

walking to the staircase, he found youngjae asleep on the first three steps. he was curled up in a ball, cuddling a random pillow he must've found. mark stepped over his unconscious body, trying to squeeze through the people on the stairway.

halfway through he found bambam, trying to flirt with a girl who was clearly uninterested. the girl scoffed and walked away from the younger boy. bambam simply rolled his eyes and attempted to charm the next girl he saw.

when he finally made it to the top, he was greeted with a long hallway of doors. he opened the second door the the right, turning on the light.

"MARK CLOSE THE DOOR HOLY FUCK!"

jaebum was on top of a girl, his shirt off and so was her's. he threw a pillow at mark, while the girl tried to cover herself. mark panicked and slammed the door shut.

he then tried the door in front of him, knocking this time. jinyoung opened the door, he was holding a glass of wine he probably found it in the homeowner's basement.

"yes?"

"bathroom."

jinyoung pointed to the door at the end of the hallway and shut the door gently.

mark stumbled over to the door, swinging it open and checking the bathtub for any sleeping drunks. he closed the door, and whipped it out.

he started to wash his hands afterwards, his vision was less blurry and he could hear a little better. he dried his hands and opened the bathroom door.

suddenly everyone started running out of the house, the party host's parent came home earlier then expected and called the cops.

jaebum ran out the room, only in his boxers and exchanged looks with jinyoung from across him. the both looked at mark and started running in the bathroom.

jaebum slammed the door shut and jinyoung opened the window. then all three of them squeezed through the window, carefully sliding down the rooftop to the point where they had no point but to jump.

first jaebum jumped, landing on his side, rolling for a second then stood up, running into jackson's car. jinyoung then shoved mark and threw himself a few feet next to him.

mark landed on his back, the air knocking out of him. the jump wasn't that high and couldn't cause serious damage. jinyoung landed on side, then grabbed mark by his arm, dragging him in the car shoving him in the backseat with yugyeom, bambam, and jaebum.

once everyone was situated jackson sped off, driving down the road just in time. in the rear view mirror mark could see the red and blue flashing lights and the faint sirens.

they all sighed in relief.

then, all at once they all realized the same thing.

"YOUNGJAE!"