012

there was soft music playing and the lights were dim. sure, it was painfully cliche but yugyeom wanted this moment to be perfect. but if it were you losing your virginity to the boy you've been in love with for five years, you'd probably want something cliche too.

they both were stripped down to their boxers, kissing each other feverishly. bambam moaned against yugyeom's lips as he grinds his hips down against the younger's.

their erections rutted against each other through the uncomfortable fabric. both wanted to feel skin against skin, but both were too shy to speak out.

after a few more seconds of desperate dry humping bambam finally grew impatient, pulling away and kneeling to pull down his underwear.

"woah! wait!" yugyeom sat up quickly, a blush burning on his cheeks, ears and spreading down his chest.

"...what?"

"i've never seen a guy's like ... y'know..."

"oh." bambam sat down, "oh."

"yeah ..."

it was quiet.

"well, maybe if you described what it looks like then it won't be as scary."

"what? no!"

yugyeom continued to plead to with bambam,  before bambam pulls down his underwear, letting himself spring out.

"oh that isn't so bad."

"thanks! your turn!"

"oh ... okay ..." yugyeom mumbled, shyly playing with his waistband.

his slowly worked then down his legs, letting himself slap against his bare stomach. bambam's jaw dropped.

"you're hung as fuck."

"you're ruining the mood."

"oh sorry ..." bambam looked around, "okay so ... where do you want to start?"

"i guess we could ..." yugyeom made a jerking off motion with his hands.

"oh yeah that's true," bambam sat up straighter, spreading his legs a bit to allow yugyeom enough room to sit closer.

the scooted closer and closer until their erections were pressed against one another, both of them letting out a moan of pleasure. yugyeom made the first move, moving his finger tips along bambam's dick, making the older boy groan in pleasure.

bambam soon grew impatient, spitting into his palm and wrapping his hand around both himself and yugyeom, jerking them both off. they both didn't know what to do with themselves, moaning and gripping random sectional of the sheets on the bed and each other.

"wait!" yugyeom exclaimed, bambam stopped his movements, "who's gonna bottom?"

they both fell silent.

"rock, paper, scissors!"

"ROCK!"

"SCISSORS!"

"wait!" bambam screamed, "out of three!"

"ROCK!"

"PAPER!"

"awh fuck." yugyeom ran his fingers through his hair, "okay well, i guess third times a charm right?"

"PAPER!"

"ROCK!"

bambam's eyes widened, he lost. he's going to take it up the butt. he let out a sigh, while yugyeom howled with laughter.

"we don't have to do it if you don't wanna," yugyeom managed to say in between laughs, "we could just cuddle or give each other blow jobs or something."

"no! i'm not a pussy! i can ... take it up the butt..."

yugyeom couldn't help but start laughing once more, doubling over and nearly falling off the bed. bambam's wars burned bright red, "shut up!"

yugyeom got a hold of him, sitting up and looking at bambam with lust in his eyes. once again he pounced on top of him, slipping himself in between the older's legs.

-

"where's yugyeom and bambam?" youngjae asked, looking around the living room.

jaebum felt his eye twitch in annoyance, glancing at mark with furrowed eyebrows. mark kept a composed poker face, shrugging at him and going to back to talk to jackson about whatever the hell happened at the last party that involved a funnel and lube.