009

mark woke up to the obnoxious sound of his phone ringing. he was too sober for this.

"what?" mark barked into the phone.

"am i a bad person?" jaebum's voice slured through the speaker, "because right now i feel like a bad person."

"are you drunk?" mark checked the time.

8:03 am

"jesus christ, jaebum. it's 8 in the morning."

"that's no the point." jaebum let out a shaky sigh, "am i bad person for hating the fact that yugyeom is gay?"

"...yes. goodnight jaebum."

"i just don't want this to ruin the group, mark please understand me-" jaebum was quiet for a few seconds, "if he fucks one of us it will ruin our group. we've been friends for years."

"i'm sure if he wants to fuck one of us he would've done it already." mark pushed his hair back with his free hand, "and no one else in the group is gay so..."

jaebum was quiet again.

"i guess you're right."

"i known i'm right. now stop drinking and go to bed."

"okay mark. night night i love you."

mark cringed, "love you too, man."

he hung up, then sprawled across his bed stretching out. he let out a loud, exaggerated sigh, then hopped out of bed opening his blinds to his window.

and right in front of his face he saw... yugyeom and bambam in their underwear. bambam was on top of yugyeom.

"yoooo..."

yugyeom then flips them both over, peppering bambam face with kisses.

"yoOOOOOOO!"

then they started dry humping.

"YOOOOOOOOO!!!"

they both looked over, seeing mark watching them. they closed the blinds right away, leaving mark standing their in absolute shock.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK."